WTF is wrong with christians these days?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Blaming Kansas for this protest is like Blaming Massachussetts for the Gay Bar Attack last week.

my point was maybe ignorant people cant elaborate and must read things exactly how they are

If it's one lesson we've learned as a planet in the past 5 years,

"One man's 'Ignorant' is another man's 'Devout'"

Quoted post[/post]]
for the same reason i cant scream fire in a crowded movie theater. theres free speech and then shit you just dont say or do.

Appearently you haven't been to new britian Lowes. That's why i stopped going to the movies. Bunch of thug fucks screaming, talking on their phones, calling each other "nigga's" and shit the whole fucking movie. i hate it. and half the time, they are white.

America has lost something.

Respect.

What happened to every guy standing up when a woman leaves or joins a dinner table?

I wish i was born in 1890.

i have a theory for these extremists though. they are from a red state, ignorant people. therefore not capable of elaborating on the bible and must see it as exactly as its written.

they are a product of boredom. there's nothing else better to do but picket, be stupid, and fuck sheep.

Quoted post[/post]]
Blaming Kansas for this protest is like Blaming Massachussetts for the Gay Bar Attack last week.

while i can see how you can easily make this statement, it's just "different".
being "gay" just became "legal" this past year pretty much.

on the other hand, religion has been a part of our freedoms since the first days of america.

i have no problem with gay people. i socialize with people who are gay. one of my house mates in college is gay. did it bother me? nope.
and there's one reason for it. he wasn't a flamer.

i can't stand when gay guys go out of their way to "act gay". the list, the limp hand wave bullshit... you know what i'm talking about. My buddy ben, was a typical guy... who happened to dress really nice and likes cock :shrug2: whatever. his ass, not mine. i don't give a shit. he doesn't bother me. but if was calling me honey and lisping at me, it would have driven me nuts, and i guarantee you i wouldn't have agreed to living with him for 2 years.

along the same lines, i could give a shit less if you go to church all the time and have very deep religious beleifs. its you- thats what you want to do- thats cool. do it.
but when you come out FLAMBOYANTLY and make it your point in life to tell everyone you're a christian, it drives me nuts.

so, going back to above, where it was stated that its the radicals of the group that give the group a bad name... well, its true.

been a bad week for business? fuck you, pay me.
if you come to my house trying to sell me on god, fuck you pay me.
if you try to stick your cock in me, fuck you, pay me.

go about your own shit and don't try to press it on anyone else who doesn't want to hear, see, or put up with it, and its amazing how things will go.

im pretty sure everyone got the movie refference

its the part where you are saying you are all for being anally violated for money that has people confused

:confused: :blink: :huh:

um no.

bad week for business? fuck you, pay me

AKA too bad.

you want to stick yoru cock in my ass? fuck you, pay me.

AKA too bad.

see the conenction?

<--- never saw goodfellas. I just thought he wanted paid for taking it in the arse, talking to Jehovah's witnesses, and the like.

Quoted post[/post]]
so, going back to above, where it was stated that its the radicals of the group that give the group a bad name... well, its true.

been a bad week for business? fuck you, pay me.
if you come to my house trying to sell me on god, fuck you pay me.
if you try to stick your cock in me, fuck you, pay me.

go about your own shit and don't try to press it on anyone else who doesn't want to hear, see, or put up with it, and its amazing how things will go.
very well put. thats pretty much how i feel. i have no problem with flammboyant gays though, as long as they dont try and fuck me or "convert" me they can do their thing.

however i go out of my way to make religious people feel uncomfortable when they press me. example: Jehovah witnesses came to my house and asked for me only even though i live with 3 other friends. they asked if they could come in, sit down, and tell me about the joys of their amazing religion. i agreed with full knowledge of what i would do. they run through what they had to say and asked me how i felt about joining their faith. at this point i was finally able to let out all the laughter that had been building up. i made fun of them until they left on their own accord. if that makes me a bad person and is sending me to hell then whatever. im bringing my housemates too because they nearly pissed themselves listening in the next room.

Quoted post[/post]]
holy fuck :eek:

my uncle died in afghanistan as a bunch of you already know
all i have to say is if some fuckwads showed up to protest at my uncles funeral i would have done everything in my power to fuck up every asshole there.... i dont even give a fuck if i got in trouble for it... there are things called respect and honor... apparently these fuckers dont have a clue about either

absolutely no fucking excuse for that shit
and i dont give a fuck about their rights to protest or whatever the fuck else
if they have a right to protest a funeral then i should have a right to tear gas the fuck out of them and spray the whole group of assbags with belt fed bean bags and or rubber bullets

id have fun getting revenge...

burn down a house then stand outside later holding a sign saying god hates you because you protest funerals?
wait til they have a funeral of their own and go to the viewing with a bunch of friends and start celebrating like it was great, or at the funeral laughing obnoxiously, then claim god made you do it.

stuff like that would be fun, psychological revenge hurts more than physical.

Quoted post[/post]]
um no.

bad week for business? fuck you, pay me

AKA too bad.

you want to stick yoru cock in my ass? fuck you, pay me.

AKA too bad.

see the conenction?
I'm not seein' the connection......

only you wanting to get revenue for IDB.

The church has about 75 members, most of them belonging to the extended family of the Westboro Baptist's pastor, the Rev. Fred Phelps. The church is an independednt congregation that preaches a literal reading of the bible.

Shirley Phelps-Roper, Phelps' daughter and an attorney for the church, said states cannot interfere with their message that the soliders were struck down by God because they were fighting for a country that harbors homosexuals and adulterers.

That's the problem right there. If most of the congregation is "family" that's most likely in-breeding. It's the beginning of a cult. They breed within themselves to keep their indoctrinated thoughts within the community. It is not a Christian church at all. It's stated right there in the quote, they are an independent congregation which means that they don't follow Christian principles, but they use the Christian bible to fuel their hatred for gays and adulturers.

But their arguments are only one sided. They think that they have the right to say that our Armed Forces casualties were "struck down by God for fighting for a country that harbors homosexuals and adulterers"? So what about people that die from cancer, or that have deformalities? Are they to say that people are being punished for LIVING in a world that supports gays and adulturers? All they are doing is misusing our nation's Constitution to back their unnecessary hatred. There is no way that you can read something such as the Bible, or the Koran, or WHATEVER to a literal translation. No where in the Bible does it say to protest or picket at funerals to show your disapproval. That's the problem with today's "religions" that people justify hate crimes as God's (or Allah's) wrath. It is never ok to bomb a school house. It's never ok to kill your neighbor. It's never ok to picket at someone's funeral. That is a sacred time for family and friends, regardless of your race, gender, or sexual orientation. It all goes back to whoever mentioned RESPECT. No one has it anymore, anywhere.

Like I said, this is the beginning of a cult: Irrational beliefs and extreme measures to show disapproval.

I think that they should turn their cult inward and say "we all live in a world that condones homosexuality and adultery, so follow me into mass suicide." :ph34r:

i dont give a crap about their religious practices (hence the reason that i did not mention them in my previous posts) i dont care what they worship
the fact that they are protesting at funerals is just fucking wrong
the fact that they are protesting at the funeral for something so asinine and unrelated to anything pisses me off even more

follow this logic with me real quick
soldier dies overseas in iraq or afghanistan
soldier recieves a military funeral in or around their home town
these fucktards show up and protest because there are homosexuals in the united states
:wtf:

if they were protesting because they didnt agree with the war, they would still be disrespectful fuckbags that deserve to be mowed down by a steam roller... but at least it would make a little more fucking sense

you would be more justified in going to a police funeral and protesting the harassment that the tuner community recieves from the police
yes this would still be a disrespectful and completely wrong thing to do
and yes i feel the cops would be perfectly justified in making sure that you never have use of your legs again
but at fucking least there is a direct connection

i mean this literally makes about as much sense as showing up at a police funeral and protesting because your local fast food shit hole stopped carrying doctor pepper

Quoted post[/post]]
When did I equate rational thought to christians there ?

Never said you did. However, the vast majority of christians in America do not have rational thoughts. It's 'God's way or no way!' to many of them.

I said that Restrictions should never be the solution. I then went on to say that Rational Thought should be the solution. Whereas Christianity's double standards and finer nuances of intolerance haven't taken hold of me, I see that Rational Thought hasn't taken hold of you. :)

Then why are Christians in favor of restricting a woman's right to choose? Why are they restricting who gets married? Why are they restricting public schools by promoting the creationism-in-sheep's-clothing "Intelligent Design" theory all the while doing every last thing they can to put down the theory of evolution. Big orange stickers in textbooks saying that the theory of evolution cannot be proven... of course it can't be proven, it's a goddamn theory! A theory that almost all scientists agree on. Why is religion freely allowed to meddle with science by restricting stem cell research (see Abortion)? I don't see scientists busting in churches teaching the big bang to a sunday congregation, why do I see christians putting their faith in our science texts?

Oh, right. Moral values. That's the two-word phrase that makes it all hunkey-dorey.

I also believe I mentioned earlier something that everyone should be able to wrap their hands around - Extremes of any culture tend to be bad, and when they use their religion as a weapon instead of an idea nothing but bad happens. I've always said that.

I agree.

The main tie right now with Christ / Conservatives is that Conservatives can't believe that Christianity and Catholicism get shit on so frequently, and when any attempt to defend it is brought forth the immediate counter-reaction is to "Shut up". It's the same thing when White people feel that life is unfair. Jews retaliate against Palestinians when an 11 year old throws a rock at a guard with a barrage of missile fire, Muslims destroy buildings and take hostages when a cartoon is published - People laugh and don't take it seriously. Here we see a group of christians behaving badly and two things have happened:

Look at the first part of my reply. Christians, since the inception of the religion, have not been able to keep their hands off things they shouldn't be messing with. The Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, Salem Witch Hunts, the destruction of civilizations throughout the world, all in the name of spreading their religion.

The Mayan civilization is a prime example of this. Christians came to Middle America, found them, claimed their land and forced them to worship God. One of the neatest things they did to make sure this happens, and this is good, was to burn all Mayan texts in front of the Mayan people. Priests just throwing their books into a huge bonfire to "destroy the heathen words", effectively destroying this people's history and knowledge.

A civilization that had a greater comprehension of mathematics and astronomy that we still don't posess.

Totally destroyed to spread the Christian religion.

1) It's shaken some of you to the core.

How could it not?!

2) The Conservative bridge is raised to somehow villify me or other Conservatives as having been there to back up their protest.

Liberals are villified in many ways as well. Same gun, different ammo.

It simply shouldn't go down that way.

Too bad that's the way it is.

Quoted post[/post]]
i dont give a crap about their religious practices (hence the reason that i did not mention them in my previous posts) i dont care what they worship
the fact that they are protesting at funerals is just fucking wrong
the fact that they are protesting at the funeral for something so asinine and unrelated to anything pisses me off even more

follow this logic with me real quick
soldier dies overseas in iraq or afghanistan
soldier recieves a military funeral in or around their home town
these fucktards show up and protest because there are homosexuals in the united states
:wtf:

if they were protesting because they didnt agree with the war, they would still be disrespectful fuckbags that deserve to be mowed down by a steam roller... but at least it would make a little more fucking sense

you would be more justified in going to a police funeral and protesting the harassment that the tuner community recieves from the police
yes this would still be a disrespectful and completely wrong thing to do
and yes i feel the cops would be perfectly justified in making sure that you never have use of your legs again
but at fucking least there is a direct connection

i mean this literally makes about as much sense as showing up at a police funeral and protesting because your local fast food shit hole stopped carrying doctor pepper

Sure. I agree with you 100%. It IS completely wrong. But so is their "justification". That's all I'm saying. They are wrong 100% in everything they are saying and doing, as well as their reasoning for it.

Quoted post[/post]]you want to stick your cock in my ass? fuck you, pay me.

plus

Clothes%20Gucci%20Pink%20Shirt%208%20GG.jpg

equals

citat.jpg

Back