WTF is wrong with christians these days?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]you want to stick your cock in my ass? fuck you, pay me.

plus

Clothes%20Gucci%20Pink%20Shirt%208%20GG.jpg
i wouldnt wear a regular pink shirt but i would rock a pink gucci shirt. though i never said anything about a cock going in my ass. haha just kidding, i got that quote from the start.

At Mrs. king's Funeral, several people took the opportunity of standing at the podium and making political commentary on IRaq and Domestic spying.

Same thing, lower voices, more microphones .

What was that about "Same gun, different bullet"?

Yeah, that's what I don't get. Why the FUCK do people think it's respectful to start on on their political opinions at a funeral? The same shit is going on as with the picketers, only this was a nationally televised funeral. But it's still a funeral for Christ's sake.

The people picketing funerals aren't christian any more than the devil is.

I'm a christian, and if I was anywhere in the vicinity of these funerals, I would have taken a band of my friends and started bootin' these people in the head.

Respect is a big deal. You can read that Bible and follow it literally, IF you read it in context... You can also respect your fellow man while following it literally. It's the buffoons with their own personal problems and agendas who ruin the christian name, protesting funerals and just being stupid in general.

As a christian, I believe that if you don't want a personal relationship with God as outlined in the Bible, and trust Jesus for salvation, that you are going to hell. As a person who doesn't want to see others fall victim to that, could you justify me NOT wanting to share that if you held the same beliefs? I'm not going to shove anything down your throat, but I won't be kept silent.

As for evolution being in science texts...why? Or I should rather say, why not just present a creationist theory right along side in an unbiased way? I certainly don't believe the theory of evolution holds merit, and it shouldn't hold a place in textbooks any more than creation does.

As for gays/gay marriages, I don't think it's morally right to be gay. I'm guessing that if God wanted guys to be with guys, and girls with girls, He would've given us all the right parts inorder to further the human race in that manner. I'm all for having relationships with other men - they are called friends. I have intimate, real relationships with other men, not sexual or romantically involved in any way. I have intimate relationships with other women that are not in any way romantic or sexual in any way. I don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle, in the same way I don't agree with the vegan lifestyle: If you tell me it's okay to bend over your neighbor and do it IDB, I'm gonna have a problem with that statement. If you tell me it's wrong to kill cows/animals for food, because it's in humane, I'm going to have a problem with that (with exception to those that torture the animals). Am I gonna go gay bashing? NO. Will I protest the capitol over the gay marriage thing? Probably not directly, but I would write my congressman, and I have done that, or made phone calls, letting my voice be heard through my representatives, in a RESPECTFUL manner.

I'm with Brian on this - I wish I had been born in a time when children respected their parents, people had respect for each other, and showed courtesy to strangers.

edited out your double post- Ian

Quoted post[/post]]
The people picketing funerals aren't christian any more than the devil is.

I'm a christian, and if I was anywhere in the vicinity of these funerals, I would have taken a band of my friends and started bootin' these people in the head.

Respect is a big deal. You can read that Bible and follow it literally, IF you read it in context... You can also respect your fellow man while following it literally. It's the buffoons with their own personal problems and agendas who ruin the christian name, protesting funerals and just being stupid in general.

As a christian, I believe that if you don't want a personal relationship with God as outlined in the Bible, and trust Jesus for salvation, that you are going to hell. As a person who doesn't want to see others fall victim to that, could you justify me NOT wanting to share that if you held the same beliefs? I'm not going to shove anything down your throat, but I won't be kept silent.

pretty much every religion has this. you dont believe in so and so god, you go to hell. you think johnny jhalalalabad is going to hell cause he doesnt believe in jesus/god? he thinks the same thing about you not believing in Allah. whos right? whos to say either one is the RIGHT one? this is a main qualm i have with religion as a whole.

As for evolution being in science texts...why? Or I should rather say, why not just present a creationist theory right along side in an unbiased way? I certainly don't believe the theory of evolution holds merit, and it shouldn't hold a place in textbooks any more than creation does.

evolution has been scientifically studied and validated. creation theory is just that, a theory. you cant scientifically study it in anyway. its too subjective to be reguarded as science, so it doesnt belong in a science book. want your kids to learn creationism? send them to church.

As for gays/gay marriages, I don't think it's morally right to be gay. I'm guessing that if God wanted guys to be with guys, and girls with girls, He would've given us all the right parts inorder to further the human race in that manner. I'm all for having relationships with other men - they are called friends. I have intimate, real relationships with other men, not sexual or romantically involved in any way. I have intimate relationships with other women that are not in any way romantic or sexual in any way. I don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle, in the same way I don't agree with the vegan lifestyle: If you tell me it's okay to bend over your neighbor and do it IDB, I'm gonna have a problem with that statement. If you tell me it's wrong to kill cows/animals for food, because it's in humane, I'm going to have a problem with that (with exception to those that torture the animals). Am I gonna go gay bashing? NO. Will I protest the capitol over the gay marriage thing? Probably not directly, but I would write my congressman, and I have done that, or made phone calls, letting my voice be heard through my representatives, in a RESPECTFUL manner.

I'm with Brian on this - I wish I had been born in a time when children respected their parents, people had respect for each other, and showed courtesy to strangers.

while i agree that we need more common courtesy in this world, and i try to do my part. but i would never want to live in the 1800's. disease beyond beliefe. medicine was way behind, etc. the quality of life in general was no where near as good as it is today

Quoted post[/post]]

pretty much every religion has this. you dont believe in so and so god, you go to hell. you think johnny jhalalalabad is going to hell cause he doesnt believe in jesus/god? he thinks the same thing about you not believing in Allah. whos right? whos to say either one is the RIGHT one? this is a main qualm i have with religion as a whole.

Not every religion is the same. jimmy jhallalalalalbad is following a god (Allah) who hates him. Their version of heaven has them rolling in virgins. Granted, it's a narrow view of islam, but no narrower than the one you placed on Christianity. The time will come when ignorance is no longer bliss. Admittedly, I can't recite the fallacies in all the worlds religions that I've seen or studied. But I have studied them enough to know that there are serious flaws in all of them. Christianity, biblical christianity, makes the most sense to me, and so it's the lifestyle and beliefs I choose to follow. Obviously if you are getting your dose of christianity from people, you are looking in the wrong place for the perfect picture, because we are all as humans capable of making the same mistakes.

evolution has been scientifically studied and validated. creation theory is just that, a theory. you cant scientifically study it in anyway. its too subjective to be reguarded as science, so it doesnt belong in a science book. want your kids to learn creationism? send them to church.

evolution has not been scientifically validated anymore than creation. That's why it's still called a theory. It's nothing you can retest, as has been shown by many failed experiment to recreate in a lab any portion of what could be called evolution. And scientists want to say it happened naturally? I'm not going to blab about creation. Though I believe it happened, I obviously cannot create something from nothing, so I'm not going to attempt to scientifically prove it.

while i agree that we need more common courtesy in this world, and i try to do my part. but i would never want to live in the 1800's. disease beyond beliefe. medicine was way behind, etc. the quality of life in general was no where near as good as it is today

I agree 100% with you on this one. But people WERE much more respectful toward one another. At least it was disease killing people off, and not some random murder. If teenagers got zapped somehow into olden days, they'd either be hung or slapped so silly, they wouldn't remember their own names.

I'm not gonna do the preaching thing, b/c 1)I'm not good at it. 2)Noone would be listening anyway. The people in that article are a big reason for people running away from christianity today. We are shooting ourselves in the foot so to speak. Lots of hurt in the world, and with radicals like this calling themselves christians, why would anyone want to join that club? Luckily I had great parents, and the choice was easy.

:withstupid: One time, at like 2:30 am, I was eating at IHOP. There were these Bible-thumpers who were telling some dude how much of a sinner he was, that he was going to hell, etc. I walked up to them in front of everyone and told the other guy not to listen to them. That's not how Christians act. That shut them up. I'll be the first to admit, I'm not perfect, and I'm probably not the "best" Christian I could be. But I try. And people like that make me sick.

Calling those people christians is like calling Bin Laden a Muslim. Just becuase you say your something doesn't make you it. Observe..

I'M DONALD TRUMP!!!!!

See, still broke :-D

Thought of the day: Why is it when conseritaves lash out like this thery are denounced (and rightfully so), but when liberals do this sort of thing thing it's ok? (see Mrs MLK jr's funeral for details)

Osama Bin Laden ... Is ... a muslim.

And everyone is making the mistake of immediately calling this guy "Conservative". No one made any mention to him being a conservative. He's just some asshole who stands at funerals and yells about god's wrath. He's a crackpot.

It's that dude in the California - the one that had his daughter's school remove the pledge of allegiance because they say "God".. he's a crackpot too. Only he's on the other side.

I was basically stating that when I said his "church" is the beginning of a cult. Now all they need is the mass suicide because they're all to embarrassed for living in a world where homosexuality and adultery run freely. :shrug2:

All of the foaming-at-the-mouth anti-everything assholes have one thing in common: They are bored mindless.

All these things come from lands where the most exciting goings-on in town are smoking out in front of the packy.

Which doesn't, at all, explain the raging Christian Fury that exists in Colorado Springs. Lemme tell you something, if you don't like the FAR FAR FAR Right, like "The kinda shit that makes Archie Bunker say 'Whoa calm down'" then don't even drive through Colorado Springs. When you apply for most jobs in Colorado Springs, you have to sign a "Pledge of Faith". It's really borderline machivellian.

LOL. I think I'm gonna end up adopting my dog from a shelter down in the Springs. They get Belgian Shepherds a lot down there.

Back