WTF is wrong with kids?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, chris, I did'nt know you had an LSD?

I guess I should feel bad for beating on a minor but the reality is that if I had crashed because of them they would have rolled me for everything I had on me and left me laying there.

You've done society a favor. This thugster will not be doing any of the following:

1.) J-walking
2.) Procreating
3.) Smart mouthing

We are in your debt :cool:

Hopefully 60ish? :D

Good to reinforce the 'Don't mess with bikers' rule every once in a while, whether they're on a Harley or a Sport bike.

Besides, that's probably the most parenting they've had in years.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the next post:

"Kid with thirteen broken ribs and amputated testicle is suing me"

Good to reinforce the 'Don't mess with bikers' rule every once in a while, whether they're on a Harley or a Sport bike.
Yeah, its good to remind them that its not all doctors and laywers on bikes now adays. Theres still that 1 percent out there that will stick a hatchet in your skull if you step outta line.

I love it. You gave them a piece of reality.
Tuggish Ruggish Bone walking along thinking his shit don't stink and the world waits for him
But his reality was shocked...or, better yet, his nuts were whacked. And I think it's awesome you turned around b/c you know his friends were barking and talking crap like
vengeance was theirs....ya....right

Yeah man nice work, that's probably the most education these punk bitches will ever get. And I would pay to see a drive-by kicking on some wanksta!!!!

I think you shoulda kept ur helmet on. Moar ph34r plz.

how fast were you going when you kicked him?

I was doing 40ish. Speed limit on that road is 35 and it was late so I try to do the speed limit on that main strip.

I'm waiting for the next post:

"Kid with thirteen broken ribs and amputated testicle is suing me"

Not a chance they got my plate number. I am smarter than that. When I pulled over in the parking lot the bike was facing them and I took off rather fast in a rolling burn out.

he said he had a helmet on so im guessing he was on the Kawi not the warrior

How many assholes in bristol ride a silver and black bike with loud pipes like that?

Why do I have to be an asshole? And I was on my 2000 ZX9R Ninja. There is a dozen Lime Green bikes in town.

Ahhh, ok, nevermind, you're not an asshole if you were on the zx9r.

The warrior makes you an asshole because it's so damn loud.

Back