WTF is wrong with kids?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ahhh, ok, nevermind, you're not an asshole if you were on the zx9r.

The warrior makes you an asshole because it's so damn loud.

Well to be honest I love being an asshole. I think thats why I got the warrior and did the work I did to it. So thank you for the Complement

i would guess its genetic ;)

And I would like to say I work hard at it but that would be a lie.:D

So I nearly lost control of my bike last night because of three 15 year old hard core gangster thug kids. I was leaving dunkin donuts around 11 heading home on route 6, which is 4 lanes of traffic. I was going about 40 mph and I see 3 kids about 100 feet in front of me standing on the side walk. At the last second 2 of them decide they are going to run across the road right in front of me and the last one just starts walking out in front of me like he owns the fucking road while looking right at me. So as I swerve to the left to miss him nearly hitting the other two I decided that I would kick him has I am passing by. I have to say it wasn't the smartest idea I ever had cause I was already leaning to the left and kicked the kid on my right so it threw me 2 lanes over and almost knocked me off the bike.

I circled back around and he was still laying in the middle of the road. His 2 punk friends were talking shit as I pulled up. I quickly took my helmet off and started running after them. They kept backing up and talking shit. Apparently the kick I delivered was a bulls eye cause the kid was holding his balls. So as I walked back by him laying on the ground I kicked him one more time for good messure.

I guess I should feel bad for beating on a minor but the reality is that if I had crashed because of them they would have rolled me for everything I had on me and left me laying there.

Bristol is so hard core straight up ganster swanging...which DD was it..there's like 20 on Route 6 all within 3 miles of each other

The one next to staples. I left there heading west on 6. They were crossing the street in front of Friendly's.

kicking someone at 40 miles an hour is about the equivalent to jumping off a 4 story building and landing with one foot on someone
that'd be enough to kill someone, i would assume internal bleeding could be caused
might want to get this off a public board

kicking someone at 40 miles an hour is about the equivalent to jumping off a 4 story building and landing with one foot on someone
that'd be enough to kill someone, i would assume internal bleeding could be caused

Yeah, why I said what I did.

True however.
1) There from the getto they can't read.
2) They can't afford a computer.
3) And most importantly of all I just don't give a shit.

I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

XD hahhaha i cant belive you kicked a kid in the balls while riding your bike! haha epic!

So I nearly lost control of my bike last night because of three 15 year old hard core gangster thug kids. I was leaving dunkin donuts around 11 heading home on route 6, which is 4 lanes of traffic. I was going about 40 mph and I see 3 kids about 100 feet in front of me standing on the side walk. At the last second 2 of them decide they are going to run across the road right in front of me and the last one just starts walking out in front of me like he owns the fucking road while looking right at me. So as I swerve to the left to miss him nearly hitting the other two I decided that I would kick him has I am passing by. I have to say it wasn't the smartest idea I ever had cause I was already leaning to the left and kicked the kid on my right so it threw me 2 lanes over and almost knocked me off the bike.

I circled back around and he was still laying in the middle of the road. His 2 punk friends were talking shit as I pulled up. I quickly took my helmet off and started running after them. They kept backing up and talking shit. Apparently the kick I delivered was a bulls eye cause the kid was holding his balls. So as I walked back by him laying on the ground I kicked him one more time for good messure.

I guess I should feel bad for beating on a minor but the reality is that if I had crashed because of them they would have rolled me for everything I had on me and left me laying there.

You've done a great public service, and have become my hero of the day. I applaud you! AWESOME!

Back