wtf is wrong@!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

So i recently recieved some speakers for xmas, and i just got back to school to put them in. (note these are computer speakers) Once i plugged the sub in i heard a noticable static humm or buzz. Then i plugged in the two seperates and now im picking up a local radio station, it plays constantly...even when its turned off. The only way for the radio station to stop playing is if i unplug the whole thing. It even plays while i have music on....its pissing me off. Anyone know the problem and/or any solutions???? :blink: :blink: :angry: :angry:

haha, woa! sounds like some sort of grounding problem. they might be defective?

:lol: :lol: Thats fuckin funny. I have a phone that picks up the radio, but never heard the speakers do that. Not to threadjack, but all the speakers at my apt, whether its boombox, computer, tv, whatever, seem to make a wierd noise when i have a cell phone in the room, and they go all crazy when i t rings, anyone know why?

rf interfeerence :D

what kind of speakers are they?

It could be a slight chance but if the electrical wire is ran near any of the rca wires or speaker wires it could cause an interference.

Back