WTF kinda rims are these!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea theres a little more done to those than paint/polish..they look damn good and i might try that..just without the machining

just use a block when sanding so you dont round the edges

yea..cant find the wheel lock key for these damn rims and the dude i got the car from said its with the spare tire..checked everywhere couldnt find it.txt him back..no answer..FUCK!!!
well ill figure it out when i got back from NH on friday

hell yea...my monte carlo has locking lugs..and they are the same as the ones on the del sol..coincidence?
so i grabbed the key from the monte and tested it out..IM GOLDEN..now waiting for a response from the kid with the meshies on a time...just texted and said thursday...damnit..might be waitin till friday or saturday..

well i still have these rims..but i just picked up some meshies for $200..theyre white with gold lip,,but theyre chipped so ill be repainting them..
im supposed to be selling the gunmetal wheels for $150 and a set of steelies with brand new tires
so well see

a guy around here is selling some fat 5's for $80... i should get them, recondition them and flip em for some serious coin.. lol

fat 5s for 80 is cheap, id do it if it was local.

most non-oem 'locking' lugs use one of 3 attachments. In 4 cars I've had all 3 and haven't seen anymore with a lug i dont have a key for.

so far iver seen atleast 5 differant lock sets..and yes technically i do still have the monte..but just until the guy pays me the remaining $200 he owes me..im sticking with the del sol for sure though lol
i think i sold my fat fives with no tires and in not so good shape for like $125 so id def. do that

Back