WTF look at that Law enforcement!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Icy_winds_

I sure hope US dont get in ideas, if they had any of those ill never street race.

post-71-1074697298.jpg

post-71-1074660933.jpg

post-71-1074660870.jpg

post-71-1074660803.jpg

G35 AWD :blink: SkylineGTR!! :eek2: WRX STI <--- :eek3:
And that beefy looking ass street bike AHHHH :shocked: I just wont street race in japan.

Holly fooking shit Batman :eek3:

There would be something about seeing the red and blue, looking behind you and seeing a Skyline that just makes you want to obey the law!

getting pulled over by a skyline is definatly worth a ticket. :worthy:

Just imagine the officer's response when you pool over, jump out of the car, and say "holly shit that's fucking bad man, let's drift that thang"

US vs JPN police cars and motorcycles= JPN the winner
I wanna be a cop in JPN take my car home wash it clean it LOL, arrest people and put em in the back, they probably have world most deadliest police chases with those cars drifting and the bikes pulling wheelies as they chase.

Holy shit thats crazy...I would never try to street race.

But if I had some extra money I think I'd speed so I would get pulled over by Skyline so I could tell everyone here I got pulled over by a one.

LOL notice they have coupes as police cars. I wonder whats that plastic thing on the hood?

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Jan 21 2004, 08:09 PM
LOL notice they have coupes as police cars. I wonder whats that plastic thing on the hood?

we have that too, ever heard of camaro highway patrol?

Oh yeah that, left my mind when I saw the skyline. P.S Pull ova if you hear turbo hissin and BOV popping the WRX is pulling you over.

That would make me want to be a police officer. I dont care what people thought of me, I get to drive a SKYLINE and floor it and not get in trouble! I would smash in that thing on the freeway!!

EDIT- its all JDM shit (obviously)

shit, id imagine most anyone would have to pull over. you already know you dont stand a chance.

Because Hondas are fucking slow, that's why.

And yes, that rocks!

Back