WTF look at that Law enforcement!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's sick. Where I live we have an undercover 5.0 and a 2001 Z28 pursuit car. :ph34r:

accord01.jpg

hmm..... can anyone say "Car that would be so much fun to steal, and get arrested in."

don't forget we also have corvettes and mustangs

vette would put up a chase like a skyline we just hold the skyline dear to our hearts

the camaro's are fast... I never even tried to run, just pulled right over...

scc had a write up on america's cop cars. the camaro is speed limited at 159. i don't think any of our civics could outrun that.

OMG JPN OWNS MAN
rx-7_2-01.jpg

rx-7_2-04.jpg

I think the police in japan mod there police cars too. I would really like to see US vs JPN police cars

DAMMIT but... they still dont compare.
Seems like those CHP spring out of nowhere. Even in Japan you can't get away from them.

f9e6512f.jpg

f9e651af.jpg

f9e65157.jpg

No wonder... i have some vids of japanese cars making 0-180mph in 13seconds, saying they have over 1000hp... they are insane... they are japanese... and i wanna join the force... hehehe. Flying in a skyline to give a ticket to someone else.... i'd love that :D

f9e65157.jpg

Something is just wrong with that pic.....ohhhhh lets see here....uhhhmmmm.....could it be that the 911 emergancy phone call in the states is 911, like on that licence plate...while in Japan....it's 119 :roll:

But yes that car is in Japan...but it's not really an official police car...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 23 2004, 05:07 AM
f9e65157.jpg

Something is just wrong with that pic.....ohhhhh lets see here....uhhhmmmm.....could it be that the 911 emergancy phone call in the states is 911, like on that licence plate...while in Japan....it's 119 :roll:

But yes that car is in Japan...but it's not really an official police car...

Dude, that can't be in Japan. Look at the Integra in the background with the little peashooter headlights. Besides, the plate looks chopped as fuck anyway.

f9e651af.jpg

:roll: America never got the StageA next to it.......

and look at the sterring wheel on the Teg......

shall I own you some more?

Back