WTF look at that Law enforcement!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice cars..but in europe they have Porsche 911 Turbo as police cars, sorry but that's fucking cool too...and in my opinion even more!

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Jan 22 2004, 03:26 PM
scc had a write up on america's cop cars. the camaro is speed limited at 159. i don't think any of our civics could outrun that.

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 23 2004, 09:13 AM
f9e651af.jpg

:roll: America never got the StageA next to it.......

and look at the sterring wheel on the Teg......

shall I own you some more?

and the Green and white sign on the building in teh background is in japaneese.

Chris = :owned:

Dude, that can't be in Japan. Look at the Integra in the background with the little peashooter headlights. Besides, the plate looks chopped as fuck anyway.

The integra? you mean the one with the steering wheel on the right hand side? :D

if that's a photochop.. it's a damn good job, he did reflection off the other cars, reflections of the pavement on the cop car, and if you look at the one with the back shot, the buildings through the window line up

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 21 2004, 09:05 PM
That's sick. Where I live we have an undercover 5.0 and a 2001 Z28 pursuit car. :ph34r:

Virginia has a juiced Viper for a pursuit car. I've seen that thing keep up with a sportbike in a chase. Mean and loud as hell!

Back