wtf match! lol must see.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes i agree... agnostic :eek:, lip rings out the ass, i mean hell im open to new things and all and i dont discriminate against most people for their religion, but thats just not attractive dude.

Do you know what being Agnostic means? :huh:

Im really digging how her hook line was "i have lip piercings" Looks like your really missing out B..... Good stuff.

Do you know what being Agnostic means? :huh:
YES i know what it means. believe me i used to not be religios or anything at all, my point is i think its good to believe in SOMETHING ... but its also ok to be agnostic, just not a characteristic i go out looking for like, o man i think im gonna go find me an agnostic bitch and fuck the monkey shit outta her.

i know what you mean though.. but still either way i still wouldnt fuck with it, that chick looks like a wierd one

Last edited:
I'm still not convinced that you know what Agnosticism is, or why you think it's so unappealing, but oh well, this isn't a religious debate thread...

I'm still not convinced that you know what Agnosticism is, or why you think it's so unappealing, but oh well, this isn't a religious debate thread...
...because his beliefs may be different than your own, doesn't mean that he does not neccesarily understand what the word agnostic means.

He has essentially said that a girl that is undecided about whether or not there is something greater to live for may not live a life that is attractive to himself. If you don't believe in or are undecided if life is governed by something other-worldly then you may live a life that you feel you are the only person to whom you must answer.

My family is not religious but my father has said that he would not want a man who does not have a faith that he subscribes to as president because he feels that person would believe they are the end all, be all and that they have no one else to answer.

Food for thought...

...because his beliefs may be different than your own, doesn't mean that he does not neccesarily understand what the word agnostic means.

True, but from what he's written thus far it seems like he's equating Agnosticism with Atheism. You're right though, I suppose I should let him explain himself. I wasn't criticizing his choice of beliefs however (not yet anyway), but rather just making sure he knew exactly what the term "Agnostic" means.

He has essentially said that a girl that is undecided about whether or not there is something greater to live for may not live a life that is attractive to himself. If you don't believe in or are undecided if life is governed by something other-worldly then you may live a life that you feel you are the only person to whom you must answer.

Right, but only assuming that he truly knows what the term means. I wasn't convinced that he does, that's why I was questioning. It wasn't a criticism of his or anyone else's beliefs.

My family is not religious but my father has said that he would not want a man who does not have a faith that he subscribes to as president because he feels that person would believe they are the end all, be all and that they have no one else to answer.

Funny, because that's exactly how a number of Christians act (i.e. the tenets that they have chosen to believe are ultimate, henceforth anyone who disagrees is wrong and their opinions are invalid). In fact, a lot of Christians feel that way even about other Christians (denominational differences). Just assuming that an Agnostic or Atheist president would end up acting the way you described seems stereotypical to me...

I don't know many Christians that act that way, but welcome to Hasidic(sp?) and Serian Jews. They literally don't acknowledge your presence unless it benefits them. Even then sometimes they don't.

Woah! Freaky... I went right from this thread to Digg and look what was at the top of the front page:

Erik’s Blog Agnosticism vs. Atheism

and lol at the direction of the conversation in this thread.

I just went and read that post, and it kinda reminded me of how Einstein battled with that other scientist about the Quantum mechanics theory..

He believed that any event such as the location and position of a planet, using mathematics, could be predicted... but the other guy said that you can 'never be certain' of exactly how it will happen.. or somthing like that. its been a while since i saw the program on the science channel so, forgive me if im not accurate.

point is he just didn't and couldn't know every single variable that would apply to the movement or what not of any single object. (wind, wind resistance, gravity, etc.)

the program was pretty interesting though..

FAIL

there was another page....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Agnostic = Believing in a higher power, but not believing that the higher power calls you to serve and/or that you yourself believe it is necessary to serve as it is realized that everything will proceed to entropy.

Do i need an "entropy=" hehehe
... but its also ok to be agnostic with what you said right before this I think you meant atheist but who the f cares. =)
she's a white westinghouse penis blender if you ask me... she prolly wears a spiked tounge ring when she gives head..........

FAIL
there was another page....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Agnostic = Believing in a higher power, but not believing that the higher power calls you to serve and/or that you yourself believe it is necessary to serve as it is realized that everything will proceed to entropy.

oh damn my b... thanks for posting it here man
ok that clears it up, now i am more informed!
i was kinda off then,
but who cares..
she looks like the type of chick who'd shark
your dick if you nutted just a lil bit in her mouth lol

Back