WTF, Noah!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Due to a problem with paper stock, a hold has been implemented on the following output:

State(s): Countrywide
Line of Business: Auto, Home, Fire Dwelling
Transactions: New Business
Production dates: 04/27/06 and later
Purpose: paper stock problem
Expected release date: 05/09/06

Fix your damn machines, mang! You're causing us all sorts of problems! haha.

My company uses his companies output machines to supply paperwork to our customers...

WTF!?!? Dude... Email me more info..> Which jobs. I need to know about this. As far as I know, the machines have been up all day.

EDIT: It might be stuff for the Bowe (Our Competitors) machines...

And for those that are wondering, we are talking about mailing equipment. My company makes high speed mailing equipment that inserts mail into envelopes at the rate of about 12k packs an hour.
pic_seriesw_lg.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
WTF!?!? Dude... Email me more info..> Which jobs. I need to know about this. As far as I know, the machines have been up all day.

EDIT: It might be stuff for the Bowe (Our Competitors) machines...

And for those that are wondering, we are talking about mailing equipment. My company makes high speed mailing equipment that inserts mail into envelopes at the rate of about 12k packs an hour.
pic_seriesw_lg.jpg

So your company is behind spam!!!!! Time to burninate!!! lol

Noo... These guys are for spam & junkmail...

phillipsburg.jpg

Our machines are intelligent, for high integrity applications... Who is your Car Insurance through? Depending on who its through, I probably work on the machine that processed your bill.

If you tell me your car insurance provider, if they use our equipment, i'll tell you what city the postmark on the envelope has... :wink:

Also, FYI Steve... We PROCESS the paper... Not supply it. :p

Back