WTF......Part 15346

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

amazing work... damn thats good. but the car is fucking hideous. I dont see how even the person who worked on it can think it looks good, but oh well. whats done is done. and wtf is up with the roof mounted gas cap???? and damn, those must be some huge wheel spacers..cuz look
d2_3.JPG

the disc brake is waaaaaaaaaaay in there.

well not everyone is into performance and racing their cars... and trying to be the fastest on the street... some people might just be into designing and making their car look nice.. why does it always seem that if you have a honda or actually any car in that matter that are usually modified for racing.. that you MUST modify the engine first or else your a pathetic fool who knows nothing and isnt worthy to drive that car.. its his car not yours.. i give him props for not being a follower and doing what he wanted to do with his car... :thumbsdown: haters

I don't know. Give me a clean EK Hatch, lowered on some nice 15" Wheels, a lip and a spoiler over that ugly monstrosity any day of the week.

EDIT: Spacing the wheels like that must be very unsafe. Unless those are CNC'ed hubcentric alloy spacers (which I doubt), I hope the guy trailer's this thing.

Originally posted by 97CTR@Sep 12 2005, 07:04 AM
My favorite part has got to be the huge tach with the automatic. :lol:
[post=552930]Quoted post[/post]​

. . . . mounted in the worst possible way.

That car = waste of road space.

:withstupid:

Maybe that's why he's selling it. Maybe he just did all that to see what his skills and limitations really are.....

Then again, who am I kidding? :tfg: :ghey: :gayflag:

whoever did all that work is wasting their talent...

and they are VERY talented to create that monster out of sheet metal...

Originally posted by EGProject@Sep 12 2005, 01:06 PM
I don't know. Give me a clean EK Hatch, lowered on some nice 15" Wheels, a lip and a spoiler over that ugly monstrosity any day of the week.

EDIT: Spacing the wheels like that must be very unsafe. Unless those are CNC'ed hubcentric alloy spacers (which I doubt), I hope the guy trailer's this thing.
[post=553088]Quoted post[/post]​

when i saw the car at ITB a few weeks ago, the wheel spacers were about 6" long from the brake to the rim. the guy trailered it to the show cause i saw it sitting on a trailer sunday before i left.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 12 2005, 03:53 PM
id rock it.

with a 94 gsr swap.

or maybe even a 4g63t ;)
[post=553167]Quoted post[/post]​

"At least he can't make it worse"..... "Oh no... Chris is posting..."....."Oh shit, he made it worse"

-> S

Originally posted by Celerity+Sep 12 2005, 11:43 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Sep 12 2005, 03:53 PM
id rock it.

with a 94 gsr swap.

or maybe even a 4g63t ;)
[post=553167]Quoted post[/post]​

"At least he can't make it worse"..... "Oh no... Chris is posting..."....."Oh shit, he made it worse"

-> S
[post=553515]Quoted post[/post]​

if i was at home, id toss the pics of a running 4g63t swap in 2 different EG's onto my domain.

nothing like a honda with torque, i tell ya.

hahaha...all that work done to the body, but nothing done the interior or the engine...oh and the paint, isnt that a stock honda color...if your gonna do some crazy stupid shit like that to a car why no give it a crazy stupid paint job to top it off....car would be alot nicer without all that shit on it..... :puke:

Does nobody else see a problem with running stainless steel fuel lines that close to a high-power system like those subs??

Originally posted by hcivic.com+Sep 12 2005, 12:31 AM-->
amizing body work. All sheet metal fucking A. Hate the car love the work
[post=552894]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

wanderinman
@Sep 13 2005, 06:29 PM
Does nobody else see a problem with running stainless steel fuel lines that close to a high-power system like those subs??
[post=553974]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope. Unless they break... and you'd be screwed inside or out on that one.

Originally posted by y0iTsDEENOSE@Sep 12 2005, 11:32 AM
well not everyone is into performance and racing their cars... and trying to be the fastest on the street... some people might just be into designing and making their car look nice.. why does it always seem that if you have a honda or actually any car in that matter that are usually modified for racing.. that you MUST modify the engine first or else your a pathetic fool who knows nothing and isnt worthy to drive that car.. its his car not yours.. i give him props for not being a follower and doing what he wanted to do with his car... :thumbsdown: haters
[post=553038]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree on this point. I think the guy should have invested some work into the engine but whatever. With my SHO I put all my money into restoring the body first. I wanted to do the engine but my gf put it like this... "I don't give a fuck if it has a jet engine in it. If it looks like shit I'm not riding in it and everyone will think your car is a turd." So I had to pretty it up first.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 13 2005, 04:29 PM
car_005.jpg

img_1330.jpg

[post=553866]Quoted post[/post]​

GAHHH!!!! WHY?!?!?

How does that work? I assume the mounts are custom? Is it hard to wire up? What about the transmission?

I don't really get the point of it...why not just drop a B20, VTEC head, and throw a snail on there...basically the same thing but you're keeping it in the family at least. Just because there's an Eclipse motor under the hood, it doesn't make it into an Eclipse...I mean you're still dealing with the Honda suspension set up, handling capabilities, all that...I say leave the 4g's for the Eclipses and the B's and D's for the Hondas!

Back