WTF....Where Did She go to school?!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 12 2004, 01:26 AM
you should reply and tell her she needs a dick in her mouf too. HAHA
[post=375827]Quoted post[/post]​

Man, I need a girl that talks dirty........:wub:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

holy shit.. i think she is violating ebay rules read this... its at the bottom

If this email is an offer to directly sell you an item without bidding on and winning the item on eBay, please report it to us immediately and do not respond. An offer to sell an item directly to another eBay member through email violates eBay rules. It is also extremely unsafe to purchase an item through this email system regardless of the seller's claims or feedback, as you lose the benefit of eBay's purchase protection programs and risk losing your money.

should i turn her in?

thats all i need,books

that's where the dick in her mouth thing should come in... 'no, as a matter of fact, miss judy... now that you mention it, i think you'd look mighty good with my dick in your mouth... and while you're at it, make sure to use your hands and play with the nuts, because, i dunno, i think that just might sway me into bidding....

thanks'

HAHA

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Aug 12 2004, 01:26 AM
holy shit.. i think she is violating ebay rules read this... its at the bottom

If this email is an offer to directly sell you an item without bidding on and winning the item on eBay, please report it to us immediately and do not respond. An offer to sell an item directly to another eBay member through email violates eBay rules. It is also extremely unsafe to purchase an item through this email system regardless of the seller's claims or feedback, as you lose the benefit of eBay's purchase protection programs and risk losing your money.

should i turn her in?
[post=375852]Quoted post[/post]​

no, she's not offering to sell it to you. she's sending you the link to BID ON or PURCHASE (i assume buy it now) the item. not offering for her to sell it to you directly.

Back