WTF where was she when I was 14!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats the same thing I said when this was posted 3 weeks ago on another forum... :p

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 14 2004, 11:27 PM
thats the same thing I said when this was posted 3 weeks ago on another forum... :p

was it posted on this forum? ok then

That kid has got to be so friggin happy =)

cover-shrunk.jpg

damn right I'm pissed. when I was 14 I had a girlfriend that treated me good =) but fucking eh a 24 year old? shit yea! lucky bastard!

damn that bitch is fucking BANGIN. pimp masta 14-year old.

gotta start early...

When I was 16, a co-worker at the grocery store gave me a BJ in her car one night.

Ah, the good 'ol days........ :lol:

edit: I guess I should add that she was 36. Best 2 minutes EVAR!!!!!

Originally posted by tab@Jul 15 2004, 12:06 AM
Best 2 minutes EVAR!!!!!

That shit had my ass rolling. Whew, thanks for the laugh.

As far as the teacher thing goes, I have a story about my hot-ass science teacher in 9th and 10th grade, but noone likes to believe me when I tell it.

Sexual abuse huh, I bet the kid was the only one not complaining. I'm the same age she is and looks pretty good to me.

When an older man has sex with a young girl, the reaction from people is usually outrage. But when a woman has sex with a teenager, sometimes people say things like “Good for him!”

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I think there was a story like that on somethingawful.com where the swim teacher got caught with the whole swim team handling as much as she could....

Our 26ish year old German teacher/soccer coach at my HS supposedly did half the soccer team in a big gangbang...

She went to teach in another county shortly thereafter, but no charges were filed. ;)

She was HOT, too. I'da hit it.... 2 times!

WOW,,,,,,,,,I would hit it for sure...............

damn lucky kid,

Back