1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF why can't any one make a descion

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Dancomer, Mar 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dancomer

Dancomer Senior Member

why can't any of you make a fucking descion on what design you want for shirts...i mean i got the permission from Pissed and he said go for it..but you guys had to ruin it...if anyone has a good picture for shirts send me an email at Dancomer18@hotmail.com or AIM relicdude18 lets get this shit rolling i think you would love these shirts when they are done but you can't fuck around on my post...just come up with designs and we can vote on them or i can make all of the ones you want...and i will print on hoodies, t shirts, hats, long sleeved and any sizes...lets do this right this time ok...now GET ON IT FOR THOSE DESIGNS...AND MAKE A DIFFERENT POST AND SEE WHO LIKES THEM THE BEST...fuck

thanks for your time,

dan comer

2. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

wow settle down man. no need to be ghey about it.

Everyone is going to want different designs...

3. Dancomer

Dancomer Senior Member

i can do all of them i just need to know what they want..geez

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

hold up. I closed the thread.

And this is exaclty what i DONT want to happen.

I was going to work with you on these when the time came. As I said in other posts, I'm working on a design, which will eventually become the official HS t-shirt after people like it, etc...

When the time comes, I'm going to front it, and have a box of 213123 shirts shipped to me. and from there, sell them to the membership.

So please, just bare with me here a little bit more until we can get some samples drawn up, and go from there.

If you buy a shirt, and it DIDN'T come from me or through sales@hondaswap.com, not only do i not want to hear about it, it is a violation of our copyright.

So please, just hang tight.

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.