wtf why is it called a dizzy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok i'm no mechanic so i never heard the word dizzy before. Why do ppl call it that, and what is it? I assume that its the distrubuter but is it a particular part of the distributer or what?!?

nope its the full assembly. as noted in your above post, its a hard word to spell and its a long word. dizzy is just short and simpe

Ok i'm no mechanic so i never heard the word dizzy before. Why do ppl call it that, and what is it? I assume that its the distrubuter but is it a particular part of the distributer or what?!?

Distributor

i hate when people use "dizzy" it drives me fucking crazy...

Quoted post[/post]]
O.K now I have one. Why do they call a 4th gen Accord a CB7? Reiko??

Same reason people call 88-91 Civics ED's, or 90-93 Integras DA's, 92-95 civic's EH's or EG's, etc...

It's part of the VIN code...look at the VIN number on your car.

ya know what wil...if i didnt answer other people's questions all the time, id be pissed. But yeah, hes right.

2HGEJ64********* is the vin for a 2000 Civic Hatch, Check it out..EJ6

1HGCB76********* is the vin for a 1993 Honda Accord EX...Check it out CB7 :)

H A N D

just listen to how "dizzy" sounds... illiterate, uneducated, border-line e-thug.

ah well, it's me against the world

distributor is not a hard word to spell or say for that fact....

like i said, me against the world... i'm sure there are other people who think the word dizzy is absolutely ridiculous.

haha, yea, the word dizzy drives my friend absolutely insane...
but no one seems to have a problem with tranny...

It's alright pills, you are not alone. Being in aerospace however, I am getting rather tired of acronyms as well. NASP is my favorite, as well as NEPP/WATE and NASTRAN. Lol. Aeros come up with an acronym for everything. I heard a rumor that on one of the projects we were told about on a field trip to Boeing, an engineer named one of the parts he was working on a TWAIN: Thing Without An Interesting Name. Sorry for the threadjack. I hate the word dizzy, but not tranny. Don't ask me why, I don't have a good answer.

Back