WTF?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
Why was my other thread locked? I was asking what is a misfiring system and what does it do?

heheh, I was referring that mainly to not take up space in the forum for personal Q's :D

:withstupid:

Most of the technical information in Initial-D is actually pretty accurate- it's just not a realistic show (like any anime is, c'mon), and drifting is almost never the fastest way around a corner.

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 5 2003, 10:59 PM
Most of the technical information in Initial-D is actually pretty accurate- it's just not a realistic show (like any anime is, c'mon), and drifting is almost never the fastest way around a corner.

drifting is, however, almost always the fastest way into a ditch or off the side of a cliff.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 5 2003, 09:27 PM
heheh, I was referring that mainly to not take up space in the forum for personal Q's :D

u were right. i was only kidding when i said :eek: no. sory for the confuscion

Originally posted by jiahanhao+Nov 5 2003, 11:01 PM-->
@Nov 5 2003, 10:59 PM

drifting is, however, almost always the fastest way into a ditch or off the side of a cliff.

Yes. But do you call that a controlled slide aka drifting or just "oh shit?"

:lol:

Back