wtf?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I just saw this on another site...it's probably one of the oldest reposts to repost. Is it a repost? lmao

One

Two

:blink:

OMG. That CRX is LOCAL. I've talked to that guy before. He's really cool. I asked him why in the world he did that, and he said he always wanted a big rig and it's the closest he'll ever get. He has two big air compressors in the back for his air horns.

Mustang is legal, CRX is not. Why? Because your exhaust pipe MUST end aft of the B pillar, regardless of height.

Originally posted by Prowler@Feb 21 2004, 02:47 PM
I asked him why in the world he did that, and he said he always wanted a big rig and it's the closest he'll ever get. He has two big air compressors in the back for his air horns.

why doesn't he just get his license to drive 18 wheelers? wouldn't that be the more practical solution?

If you wanna drive around in a big ass diesel getting 12 mpg and putting 50 bucks worth of diesel in every week :)

that crx makes me cry.

why? because i had 2 of the same color, red/grey. id punch that fucker in the face if i ever met him.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 21 2004, 11:42 PM
that crx makes me cry.

why? because i had 2 of the same color, red/grey. id punch that fucker in the face if i ever met him.

yeah you wouldn't.

:newbie:

Thats funny as hell. Now all he needs are some nice chopper wheels, with the spikes.

I saw a civic the other day with one of the submerge pipes. So he could take that shit to the bottom of the ocean. haha

Originally posted by Prowler+Feb 23 2004, 10:09 AM-->
TurboMirage
@Feb 21 2004, 11:42 PM
that crx makes me cry.

yeah you wouldn't.

:newbie:

actually - yea i would. my crx was carbed and equipped with this...

Chinchilla.jpg

i've been a mod for quite a while. i just think it's stupid when people act like this ---> :hide:

Back