Wtf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The OP is becoming oddly comfortable with his record high level of negative rep. It may be time to take this back in the other direction and shoot for neutral rep. No red, no green. Just gray.

right, climate change it is!
itll go something like this:

edit: who fixed the OP's rep? :ban:

Attachments

• bored.jpg
    bored.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
I honestly dont even care abt the rep system , or this forum to be honest anymore, all this forum is greenhorns asking the same dumb fucking questions every damn day abt putting fucking h22 heads on their d15 block and if they can use a b series trans with it, i mean come on ,i havent even seen a decent build thread in weeks, i mean shit its all good, i really just log on here to check the "wtf" thread and the "nws" stuff , everything else is abt pointless

I honestly dont even care abt the rep system , or this forum to be honest anymore, all this forum is greenhorns asking the same dumb fucking questions every damn day abt putting fucking h22 heads on their d15 block and if they can use a b series trans with it, i mean come on ,i havent even seen a decent build thread in weeks, i mean shit its all good, i really just log on here to check the "wtf" thread and the "nws" stuff , everything else is abt pointless

YOU-MAD-BRO.jpg

its been like that since i got here. but then again i know a shit ton of members in person so that makes it worth while for me. oh and boobs.

Its not any better on other sites as far as builds, or lack of stupid threads. At least this site has a good community aspect to it. Although I can see why you (dilbeckskate) would not find the community to appealing.

I understand your point on the rep system. But this forum DOES have some excellent resources (between the members who DO browse tech forums, and the reference section,) so to say the forum is completely useless isn't a logical statement.

Second, yes this site gets a lot of noob-ish questions, you might say. But how else is anyone supposed to learn? Not everyone slides out of the woom with the knowledge to swap a b16 into an 89 rex. I would suspect this holds true for just about any other Honda forum, oh wait.. the only ones that still continuously get traffic are this one and Honda-Tech, and I KNOW for a fact that HT goes through the same stuff.

You haven't seen a decent build thread in weeks eh? Open your eyes and try again, there are decent build threads around here. Andrew's engine swap was probably the most notable, but you probably haven't seen that, nor noticed the fact that ANOTHER HS member has taken the car in and is rebuilding the entire thing from the ground up. Yup, thats pretty lame. Or, how bout Rich's F100 build? Oh, thats lame. Lame because you dont have the fab skills to accomplish such a build.

I'm all about giving newbies here there a shot at being a decent member. But I will say that I am sick and tired of douche bags such as your self saying that there isn't any info here, nobody answers questions, blah blah blah. If you dont like the site, the door is right there > dont let it hit ya on the way out.

Last edited:
i understand your point on the rep system. But this forum does have some excellent resources (between the members who do browse tech forums, and the reference section,) so to say the forum is completely useless isn't a logical statement.

Second, yes this site gets a lot of noob-ish questions, you might say. But how else is anyone supposed to learn? Not everyone slides out of the woom with the knowledge to swap a b16 into an 89 rex. I would suspect this holds true for just about any other honda forum, oh wait.. The only ones that still continuously get traffic are this one and honda-tech, and i know for a fact that ht goes through the same stuff.

You haven't seen a decent build thread in weeks eh? Open your eyes and try again, there are decent build threads around here. Andrew's engine swap was probably the most notable, but you probably haven't seen that, nor noticed the fact that another hs member has taken the car in and is rebuilding the entire thing from the ground up. Yup, thats pretty lame. Or, how bout rich's f100 build? Oh, thats lame. Lame because you dont have the fab skills to accomplish such a build.

I'm all about giving newbies here there a shot at being a decent member. I will say that i am sick and tired of douche bags such as your self saying that there isn't any info here, nobody answers questions, blah blah blah. If you dont like the site, the door is right there > dont let it hit ya on the way out.

400_F_1000321_ui5bGYMAoyHajtYrWoTmRE2Cr1fpzn.jpg

amen

Back