Wtf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And just where have you been missy????

You have missed all the fun..

:D
I know!!! I have missed you guys! I got a promotion at work (work is where I logged on to HS daily, and I got a promotion... go figure) anyways... I have been out of a computer while they were moving me to a new part of the office. My home computer is stone-age slow, so I never really use it. What's the mobile site?? I could at least use my phone for now... :)

those "jew" stars have 8 points...

good point...
and now youve got a bronze one

besides...
people might get a bit offended if they looked like this
yellow-star.gif

People getting offended by a star resembling a religious icon... that'd never happen in America. :lmao:

People getting offended by a star resembling a religious icon... that'd never happen in America. :lmao:
theres a little more to it then that...
read up on some history leading up to and including WWII

if your rep is that far into the red, what happens when he reps someone. Doesn't it give points based on the number of points you have?

(rhetorical question) I wonder if he neg reps someone with neg rep, if it counts for more neg rep. lol

dude, you're about to get more neg rep. lol

the only thing you can do to redeem yourself now is to post naked pictures of a girlfriend or start a build thread.

Back