Wtf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude, you're about to get more neg rep. lol

the only thing you can do to redeem yourself now is to post naked pictures of a girlfriend or start a build thread.

And either one has to meet the standards of all the members with any amount of rep. Otherwise, they will continue to give negative rep.

Choose wisely.

I love it when people complain about getting neg repped. We've done this to so many people, it cracks me up everytime.

I love it when people complain about getting neg repped. We've done this to so many people, it cracks me up everytime.

well I wnt make the same mistake 2ce, lol if it will ever end, and hopefully will be able to return the favor to some kid in the future

Will it get me a positive rep again ? haha and is there any way this will get me banned ? she is 18

Not if its posted in the GF thread in the NWS forum.
If you're worried about it, e-mail me a bunch and I'll host them and post them for you.

If she's not ugly I'll give you rep and chances are everyone else will. Most likely it will put you in the +

Not if its posted in the GF thread in the NWS forum.
If you're worried about it, e-mail me a bunch and I'll host them and post them for you.

If she's not ugly I'll give you rep and chances are everyone else will. Most likely it will put you in the +

haha im getting her to take pics now, no twat shots though lol

haha im getting her to take pics now, no twat shots though lol

twat shots is where it's at for me. As long as its not a busted twat.

Don't forget to post both normal and naky pics. Makes it better.

(rhetorical question) I wonder if he neg reps someone with neg rep, if it counts for more neg rep. lol

No, it counts as nuetral and will show up in your "latest rep" as a blue square. it doesnt count toward or against your rep count.

you have to have pos/green bars to give pos/neg someone.

i dont think you deserve poz dawg. just sayin. but if i see awesome tits ill poz you. and quit changing your sig.

Back