Wtf!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RtoXgo7

"Honda Power"
I really need help on this one. ok i was somewhat racing my car and everything was going fine till my check engine light went on then my car died right as i got home (thank god) and now it wont start. i found out that the ecu fuse in the fuse box under the hood is blown so i put a new one in and tryed to start the car but every time i turn it to the on postion it blows the fuse. i dont get it!!! :mad: i didnt touch anything it just happened while i was driving i guess. someone please if you can help let me know!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

all the other fuses are good the ecus is the only one messed up. ill look to see if any wires went a stray.

Don't swap ecu's 'til you've found the source of the ground, as you may fry the new one if the problem is not corrected.

ok i found out that it was a ground wire that was loose and that a wire from the ecu had come undone. i looked at all the other wires, played with them and just had a deep look at everything in the engine bay then tried it and it worked.

Back