WTH is wrong with people....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
wMTA0NDkwMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

WTF, I took this on Rt. 80 yesterday, why the hell would someone put a JDM sticker on their F-150?

And, yes I know the picture is all fucked up and sideways.

prob cause domestic gear heads don't know what "tuning" means :)

i'm guessing he got ecu work done...
maybe running a P28 with uberdata... :ph34r:

It was an SVT-F150 too. I dunno, I just had to take a picture of it.

he could also have an import car, or works there or runs the shop...
you never know, but i see where you;re coming from...

i just called them to find out cause i could not find any info on their website...

JDM = initials for someone's name...

something tells me that truck you saw would have stomped the shit out of your car...

a stock one would have taken me out.

searching > me

Still it looks gay to have a JDM sticker on your Ford truck...initials or not

wait a minute are you trying to tell me the EDM machine i use to run at work doesnt stand for European Domestic Market?!?!?!?!?! :wtf2:

lol say that to the person who is tuned by jdm and let them show you how gay it really is. OMG OHH NOOOOEESSSSS jdm means something else!!!

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 25 2005, 11:40 AM
Still it looks gay to have a JDM sticker on your Ford truck...initials or not
[post=545201]Quoted post[/post]​

Shows that a little research prior to deciding on one's name goes a long way. :lol:

That had nothing to do with the JDM we all know about on here. I am almost positive that stands for "Jerseyville Domestic Motors" or something of that sort. What a waste of your cameras film or memory. Nothing is wrong with that guy obviously except for the fact that he drives a Ford :p

If I ever get another ford (highly doubt it), I may actually look into them though. They aren't too far from me.

Back