WTS: 15 x 6.5 motegi mr7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sorry, i seriously dont have the time to drive and meet anyone. the only time i have to myself im watching my son and he cant ride with me in the del sol.

shipping should be cheap if your that close. whats your zip?

Back from vacation: Lemme know how this works out. My offer is $100+Shipping.

well im getting a few offers. all within a few bucks of eachother. i guess its gonna come down to who can pay first.

ill take cash, but its at your own risk. id reccomend hiding it and sending it certified for signature conformation on delivery.
ill take checks if you wanna wait on them to clear,
or i can take paypal.

whoever emails me first at micah@hondaswap.net saying they are ready to send or are sending payment, it will go to them.

my paypal is -- micah@hondaswap.net

i got celerity at 100+ shipping
eddie at 150 shipped (dhl, if you choose a dif carrier i might bump it up due to them all being more expensive)
b16racern2nr at 150 shipped (or more depending on carrier)

so i guess whoever emails me first with final detail and is ready to pay gets em.

Quoted post[/post]]
well im getting a few offers. all within a few bucks of eachother. i guess its gonna come down to who can pay first.

ill take cash, but its at your own risk. id reccomend hiding it and sending it certified for signature conformation on delivery.
ill take checks if you wanna wait on them to clear,
or i can take paypal.

whoever emails me first at micah@hondaswap.net saying they are ready to send or are sending payment, it will go to them.

my paypal is -- micah@hondaswap.net

i got celerity at 100+ shipping
eddie at 150 shipped (dhl, if you choose a dif carrier i might bump it up due to them all being more expensive)
b16racern2nr at 150 shipped (or more depending on carrier)

so i guess whoever emails me first with final detail and is ready to pay gets em.
i'm trying to sell my phat 5's locally so hopefully I can take the rims from you. I got a few offers like you, but nothing set in stone. :mad:

EDIT:Those wheels are mine Micah... Ripperbone just bought my Phat 5's... Check your PM's.

yeah, b16 gets em. weve been pm'ng eachother for a while, he just wasnt ready to buy yet.
hes good to go now though. :wink:

Back