WTS: 1999 Honda Civic EX (Project) / Rims / Body Kit / Paint

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bri

I have a project I started and no longer have the time / interest of doing. It's a 1999 Honda Civic EX (Black) with approximately 105,000 miles on it. The engine has never given me any problems, still blows cold A/C, etc. Cosmetically the car needs work. The entire car has been sanded and the door guards have been filled with fiberglass (still needs work). Also needs new front fenders. Other than that, the rest of the body is smooth and ready to be primed / painted. I want to sell the car (clear title) including the rims which are brand new, unused 17" Konig Freefalls that are black with a chrome lip and brand new, unused Z rated tires (205/40/17 I believe). Also included is a Buddy Club 4 piece fiberglass body kit (not installed yet). And finally, I have all the paint, clear coat, and hardener. The paint was ordered to match the black rims. The only other extra I can think of is it has an in dash dvd/cd/mp3/wma/svcd/vcd player and 7" screen mounted behind the sun roof.

So to break it down:
- 1999 Honda Civic EX w/ 105,000 miles
- 17" Konig Freefalls w/ tires (NEW) + Lug Nuts
- 4 Piece Buddy Club Fiberglass Body Kit (Never Installed) + Body Pins
- Paint / Clear Coat / Hardener (Unopened)
- Anything else in my garage that is for this car I'm not thinking of

I'm asking $2,500 and I do not want to sell anything separately, so please do not ask. This would be for pick up only and I am located in Hampton, VA (23669). Please, serious inquiries only. I will provide pictures on request of serious inquiries.

Thanks! :)
Brian

Back