1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTS: 91 CRX HF with B16A in Orlando, FL

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by kalamaru, Jun 26, 2006.

1. kalamaru

kalamaru Junior Member

I'm looking to sell a 1991 Honda CRX HF with an engine swap. It's great for anyone looking for a shell or a Honda B16 engine swap. The car is red, with a couple rust spots, and the driver side window doesn't roll down very well. Interior is all stock, except for the SI shifter.

A B16A engine has been installed in the car, along with a cat-back exhaust system. The engine runs fine except for some reason the VTEC isn't engaging. It's probably a small fix, but I really don't have the time or money to commit to finishing it up anymore. It's a great project car.

The car does not have A/C after the B16 swap. All of the hoses are there if you want to get a compressor installed.

I'm basically selling the car for the price of the engine since I just need the the money. I have the title, it's all mine, etc. etc. For pickup only in Orlando, FL. I'm asking for 1500 obo.

2. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

I'll see if my moms interested

3. skillz2k5

skillz2k5 Senior Member

HAHA ^

Wrong section d00d

4. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

5. kalamaru

kalamaru Junior Member

The car has been sold. Thanks to those who responded. ^_^