WTS 94 del sol / b16 in FL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

EDIT ----- its now a few months later and i figured id update and try to sell again.
94 del sol / b16 148k

the bad -

- a few interior pieces missing. i had the gunboxes behind the seat taken out.
- inside passenger door handle is busted, rest of the interior looks like what youd expect from a 14 yr old car
- drivers side carpet on floorboard is ripped, but theres floormats in the car.
- rearview mirror fell off
- ebrake doesnt work
- cruise control just recently stopped working and i have no idea why.
- id put a new intake on it. the one on it is old and dirty, i was planning on boost so it was temporary for me.
- no stereo at all. pulled it out and sold it all.
- needs an alignment
- needs 2 tires due to said alignment :p
- as is common with all del sols the roof can leak. it was never an issue with me in even the heaviest rain, but in high pressure car washes or if you continually run a water hose over the top then it will start to drip at the front corners of the roof. like i said, never a problem with me, but im just being up front about it.

the good -

- header (DC) (have stock and will include if you want)
- new flywheel (oem)
- new ignition system on steering column
- new distributor
- new timing belt
- new water pump
- entire suspension (neuspeed race springs with kyb agx shocks, have oem and will include if you want) was about a 3" drop all around. smoothest riding lowered honda ive ever been in.
- motegi trak lites 15x7 in gunmetal
- new cv axles
- new titanium skunk 2 short throw and knob
- will include a energy suspension polyeurathane bushing kit. includes all bushings for the entire suspension. only one ive installed is at the shifter hanger.

ive been enrolled in auto paint and body class for 18 weeks now and have been working on it the whole time. the car is done and painted granada black pearl, which is the factory black.

it was my first attempt at body work and my first time painting a car, i think it came out fantastic, but its not perfect.
my teacher said its an a+ and one of the cleanest paint jobs this year.
theres 2 sags in the paint, but im gonna try to get those out in the next week.
theres a few tiny dings that i missed on the bodywork, but honestly i dont think its really all that noticeable to someone who isnt trying to find them. overall i think the bodywork was good.
i think the paint is amazing, its typical black, but when the sun hits it the pearl really pops out. the paint was 75 bucks a quart so it wasnt very cheap either.

in the next week im going to be cleaning all the moldings and trim and doing any touchup necessary and theres also a little bit of paint left that can go with the car for any future touchups.

thats all i can think of atm. ill add more in the following days as more work is done and if i think of anything else.

im asking 5k and im pretty firm on it. money does talk, but i by no means HAVE to sell this car. when i sell it im buying the new ducati 848 :D

Last edited:
new pics at bottom of page. these pics are from a year ago
03-13-07_1430.jpg

03-13-07_1427.jpg

03-13-07_1429.jpg

Last edited:
i also have a new head gasket ill include with the sale.
seriously theres 3500-4000 of parts on this car with 5k or less miles on them. and about 500-750 of extra parts.
3k is a steal imo

sorry, but im trying to upgrade not get the same car lol.

im selling this to get a 4 door or something with a backseat.

actually the car is for sale again lol

this time its painted and i want 5k

CAR4X.JPG

CAR1X.JPG

CAR2X.JPG

i wasnt gonna repost it here cause i wanted to sell locally, but i guess if anyone is interested they can contact me.
micah@hondaswap.net

car is located in panama city, fl.
its right in the middle of tallahassee and pensacola

Last edited:
Back