wts: 97' teg to part out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicboy1

ok guys i had a 97 teg but swaped the engine into a civic eveything must go. i have everything but the front bumper. if theres any teg part you need i proly have just email me for more info. pick up or pay shipping i live in jeffersonville, indiana

i have the both fenders ill let them go for $90/pair

Last edited:
i dont have the stock front end its a carbon fiber bumper and ill let it go for $100. and if you want the whole front end, engine bay, i dont have the resources to part that out
headlights- $20

Last edited:
i kinda need the fenders and bumper and hood and lights i wanna front end swap my del sol but i dont know if it would fit. is the integra skinnier that the del sol front end

its a black 2door hatch i dont kno the color code but it was red before painted black, the interior is black cloth but i have f1 racing seats in it and those are dark gray

Last edited:
the fenders are stock but the hood and bumper are carbon fiber. ill let go of the whole front end for $400, but im pretty sure that tegs are wider than a del sol

Back