WTS: DONATIONS TO HELP SAVE MY CAR!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

steril

My car is about to be sent to the bad car death place unless I get enough money to save him. I have a 91 Civic CRX Si. If you could all please be so kind to help me out and send me ANY donations at all. Donations of ANY amount is greatly appreciated. If you could please send them through paypal ( http://www.paypal.com ) to my account. lcox102@comcast.net Thank you all.

So all in all I am selling donations to help save my car. I am looking to get about .50 - 1.00 for each one.

or go here to purchase a donation and to see my car
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Thanks for looking at this even if you don't donate. Please pass this on.

you fucking serious? get a life and work for your shit. let the car sit there until you have saved enough money to fix it, you think our cars get where they are over night? fag.

ill buy your shell for a dollar! donate fuck no when i blew my motor costed me 2500 + alot of time - as does it for every one else !

Guys whats the problem do you realize that if 500 member each donated a buck a lousy buck it would really help this guy out. Im in bud

But where does he have the balls... to ask 500 people he doesnt know to give him a dollar. I struggle everyday of my life wroking 40 hours a week, going to school for 28 hours a week. It is rough and i have about 500 dollars worth of bills a month and i still survive. My insurance is up at the end of april... anyone want to donate money to me for a new policy?

Were not talking about everyday life. I struggle to make ends meet; mostly because I spend way too much on my car :p . But he has fallen on bad lunch. Some organizations have dues and then the dues are given to one member a both to get stuff.

I work 40 hours a week and used my car for a daily driver- my only car and the motor blew up - i had to save my ass of for 3 months for the 3k to replace it- and explain it to my wife and kid hmm and hes gonna sit back and bitch it out fuck that boycott his ass- just like this one i seen some where else donate or else ill kill the rabbit - some one bought the rabbit from him for 50k just to kill the rabbit them selves or some shit -

tuning is a hobby ....not a necessity...if you cant afford to keep up with it then get rid of the shit...you think anybody gives a fuck about you or your 91 rust bucket. this is hondaswap kid!! not UNISEF..you better off making a dollar sittin on a curb with a plastic dixie cup then tryn to get a fuckin buck for your " save my shitbox foundation" everyone here busts their ass to make the money that they do and if you think someones gonna give you a dollar so u can save your car...your deffiantely smoking crack!! .....broke bastard

your lucky at least one person feel pity for you :thumbsdown:

fuck offn you little shit i bet he lives with mom and dad but they won't give him the money so he thinks this is and easy way to get that motor.
Fuck you go get a job, or a second job. A project is not a necesity is is a privlage. If you don't have the money sell it and buy a beater till you have the money. My sister blew her tranny and guess what she is working two jobs at the age of 17 (and in school full time) to pay me back for the parts. Woow you got me in a bad mood early

hmmm, full wings west kit, new rims, fresh paint...
looks like you should have worried about under the hood before you worried about cosmetics...

eat a dick...

:violin: welcome to HS noob. They tell it like it is. I agree with everyone and yeahh its kinda lousy you asking for $ for free. Sell the body kit and rims! that will be enough. :violin:

Alrighty guys, enough with the flaming. If you want to donate, send him some cash. If you don't, don't post and just let the thread die.

screw that, i'm killing this thread.

if yuoiu were starving, i'd say how can you afford the internet.
but its about a car. if you can't afford it, walk. not our problem. you'll live.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back