WTS: Factory 90 - 93 Integra parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i need the stock fog lights... mine melted with those pretty blue (hot) bulbs in there (go figure, eh)

i also need the dial for the climate control with the a/c button... i'm putting a/c in it, and i don't have the knob and stuff.

and i might be needing a hood... black if possible. haha

these are for a 90 integra.

thanks!

is this integra a four door? if so how much for the driver side front door? mines rusty...and trunk lid. thanks oh shipped to 64015

90-91ecu /injectors /distributor /resistor box...
how much for these?

any way i could get the in-car wiring harness? the one that plugs into the ecu? let me know

I have put in the order for the projector 1 peice lights so yeah, I'll have the factory head lights, corner & fog lights soon.

The ecu I'm still using factory for now.

The AC stuff you just need the knobs or you need the whole cluster of switches? I have some of that stuff laying around.

My Integra is a 92 two door hatch back.
I have a black widow kit on it and will be replacing the factory hood in the next month or so.

as far as big parts I have the two front seats, front & rear bumper, wheels, head unit, some of the ac and dash area parts & the factory gauge cluster with white face guages that glow blue/green they have a select switch.

I am looking for the left side and rear engine mount brackets. Do you have them if so how much for them and how much to ship them to 94114.

for the a/c stuff, mine didn't come with it... and the engine i'm putting in (when i find one) will most likely have it, so probably just about anything you have that goes with that...

Back