WTS: hpi micro rs4 rtr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

well i got this thing last christmas cause i begged for it and well ive used it like twice, less then an hour running time. im tired of it taking up space in my closet so i guess ill throw it up for sale.

http://www.hpiracing.com/?page=kits/index.php?catType=std
link to its info, mine has the blue skyline gtr body.

comes with everything included in the kit plus a rechargeable battery pack.

asking 150 shipped

they go for 200+ shipping on ebay brand new http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?c...+rtr&category0=

-- rtr means ready to run, everything is included for the thing to work out of the box except batteries which im including. when you recieve this you can just pull it out of the box and its ready to go. --

reply here or email me micah@hondaswap.net

is it stock?
I have had one of these, and put every GPM option on it, and went brushless, and sold it with my JRxr3 radio for 350... there was almost 800 into it. the sad thing about RC is the stuff looses half its value as soon as it hits the ground with power.

I might have bought it if it was a Nitro mini.

they rocked.

I got my RC pile down to 2 car and 3 trucks maybe its best that I don't buy another one.

i originally wanted a nitro, but the micro was designed for indoor use.

they each have there own pros and cons, each can be made retarded fast.

Quoted post[/post]]
i originally wanted a nitro, but the micro was designed for indoor use.

they each have there own pros and cons, each can be made retarded fast.

Im not sure how fast the minis can get Im guesing 30-40mph stock being around 15-20mph.

I have offroad trucks with tires bigger then cokecans that can do 50+ mph. I have a supernitro with 2 speed when geared low so its nothing but lowend I can still break 50mph =) geared right with the right motor the supernitro has seen over 100mph.

anything under 40 is slow =)~

Wow. That's pretty cool. I'd actually be interested in the RS4 if you still have it next year- I'd love to drop an S2000 body on it and turn it into a look-alike of my car.

the way its looking ill still have it, noone showing in real interest in it.

was thinking about ebaying it, but its not like i need to sell it, its just taking up space.

Sorry man, accident (not car, and I wasn't injured) during vacation killed all my cash... reserve and then some, and it was quite a bit.

Free bump back into active threads for you.

Bump for fellow Micro RS4 owner.

I have a couple of them, sorry not looking for another.

I made a lil track for them in my attic:

track1.jpg

track2.jpg

damn dude thats awesome, if i could get seomthing like that i might keep mine lol.

i thought they would be alot of fun, but i guess its one of those things that the more people are doing it the more fun it is.

can only sit there by yourself and zip around for so long till your just like, eh.

Back