WTS or Trade B18B Supercharged EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yougod

My 1995 Civic CX Hatchback 125,000 on odometer:

Exterior:
Teal/Green
Carbon fiber rear upper lip
15" Tenzo Sinko (flawless) w/ P195/55R15 Yokahama (1 month old)
Projector Headlamps w/ VISION amber corner lenses
ABSOLUTELY NO RUST kept close to stock for sleeper look.

Interior:
Grey cloth interior all stock
Autometer right side tach pod (5" & 2 x 2 5/8" holes)
Autometer AutoGage 5" Tach w/ shift light
Autometer Sport Comp 2 5/8" Voltmeter
Autometer Sport Comp 2 5/8" Oil Pressure Gauge
Autometer Sport Comp 2 1/16" Boost/Vacuum Gauge (not installed brand new)
Aiwa CD Player & 2 x 6 1/2" Pioneer speakers
Rockford Fosgate Punch 150S mounted behind rear seats (brand new not hooked up yet)

Under Hood:
B18B (95 Integra LS) complete swap - Engine & Tranny (60k miles)
SACH street clutch
ACCEL 8mm spark plug wires
NGK OEM spark plugs
AEM Blue Fuel Rail
B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator
B&M Fuel Pressure Gauge
Jackson Racing Supercharger & all components of basic kit

Under Car:
Tokico Struts at all corners
Ground Control Coil overs (Eibach springs)
Straight pipe from header to tail pipe (2 1/4")
Universal Cylinder shape muffler (looks very good and doesn't sound riced out)
Camber kit at all corners

I'm asking $8000 OBO on the whole car. I'm located in Eastern PA. This car is GARAGE KEPT and there is NO RUST at all on it.

I'm very interested in trading this for another 92-95 Hatchback and $4000. The car has to be as close to stock as possible and in same body condition as my car. I will take some off the trade if we swap rims (Tenzo for stock).

Your motor does not have to be in perfect shape (just drivable). It's the chassis/body/paint that I'm concerned of. If you're interested in a trade + $ be prepared for me to take it to my shop (Honda dealership) and put it on a lift. I'm not saying I will but I just want to check for underbody rust (you might want that too).

This car is in VERY GREAT condition. Only reason I'm considering selling is because my wife totaled her Prelude and I need extra money to get her another car. That and I have a 2 month old daughter now.

Please contact me on AIM: yougod10 or email me: yougod10@msn.com.

Edit: The JRSC was installed brand new by me on 6/29/03. I can include old intake manifold and all components to remove the SC with the sale.

I have plenty of pics upon request.. Don't have URL for them so you're gona have to direct connect to me on AIM to see them.

Back