WTS Supercharged B18B + JRSC complete swap for EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yougod

I have a complete B18B swap with a Jackson Racing Supercharger already on for sale. The engine/tranny have about 60k on it and the JRSC has less than 200 miles.

When I say complete I mean COMPLETE!! Everything from shift linkage to axles to valve cover is included. That means: shift linkage, axles, tranny, engine, alternator, starter, distributor, wiring harness, ecu, all engine/tranny mounts, JRSC and all components, aem fuel rail, B&M fpr, exhaust manifold cut & welded to fit EG's, etc., etc.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the engine, it runs perfectly with no oil leaks. It is still in my hatch if you want to see it run. The starter and clutch are only 6000 miles old and the engine is SUPERCHARGED.

This engine is still in my car and any local or non-local buyers can come check it out for yourself if your interested. I will not remove the engine until a $500 deposit has been received. It won't take me long to remove the swap (1-3 hrs). I'm asking $5000 OBO for EVERYTHING you need to swap a JRSC'd B18B into your 92-95 Civic EG. I will also include the old intake manifold and the parts taken off the engine to install the JRSC so that you can return the engine back to stock if you wanted to.

That's all I can think of right now. Please ask questions if you have any.

Would you be intrested in Trading the JRSC kit for a Panasonic in-dash 7" Dvd player... i paid alittle over $2000 for it... Still in great condition.. Let me know

Sorry I'm into performance parts rather than accessory items. If I was to trade for anything it would be something along the lines of H22A swap stuff.

I'd part with the JRSC and everything included to install + warranty papers for $2000 picked up.

I would sell the entire swap (not just the engine) minus the JRSC for $2200. And that would include everything needed to drop it into an EG chassis. This swap has been taken very well care of. I'm a tech at a Honda dealership so I take full advantage of my benefits.

For the front clip, either I keep the supercharger on and you add a G or I take it off and I add a G. You decide.

Back