wtt: 13.80 sec. crx,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 13.80 1/4 mile time crx up for trade...it has zc with nitrous exhaust and some other work let me know if anyone is interested...and let me know how to post pics up.

Here's a tip, If you want to sell something actually try. Maybe specs, info, upgrades, mileage, rust, condition, pictures [try the picture add feature],garage kept, ect...?

C:\Documents and Settings\ZACKERI WYBLE\My Documents\My Pictures\zc.jpg

i have to get more pics in the morning...this is all i had right now but i also have a paintball gun for sale if anyone iterested.

the motor has just been rebuilt about 2-3 months ago by Luke benoit of lukes racin engines and now has about 15k on it,the head has some port work done to it. it has intake, nitrous express nitrous kit with purge,exhaust,interior is in very good shape. the exterior: has rear bumper and side skirts. the front bumper was on but the car was too low and when pulling out of my drive way it drug and broke. I dont remember the brand of suspension i have on it cause its been while. but i know the car is sitting about 4-5 1/2 inches off the ground. the paint well theres not much i can say because it has primer spots from repairs that we made. but thats nothing all you need to do is paint it. i also have 16 inch eagle alloys on it wrapped with nitto neo gens which are brand new just got 2 weeks ago.

lol well i kinda ment it as a joke lol, but i think theres a lean on it some were i ought it just to part it out its bone stock

oh...ok
i also have a angel paintball gun for sale if you know any one that wants one...it is a a4,and it comes with pure energy 3k nitro tank, nxe 4 pro pod pack with pods,brand new never used empire b hopper with rip,and some extra stuff for the gun...let me know if interested i need to sell asap...

i am taking any offers and any trade offers. just let me know. i am also tryin to get more pics up but wont let me right now.

yeah what can i say i love my car i love to ride around. and it might not be exactly be 15k its between 7-15k but yeah i do ride around a lot. especially on friday and sat. nights i go ride in the city near me and look for races.

yeah what can i say i love my car i love to ride around. and it might not be exactly be 15k its between 7-15k but yeah i do ride around a lot. especially on friday and sat. nights i go ride in the city near me and look for races.

way to sell your car.. hahaha.. who wants a car thats been beaten on.. ??

Back