WTT: 17" Bronze Konig Heliums for Stock Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMH22Integra

Ok, I have a set of 17" Bronze konig heliums w/ 215/40 Ecsta 711's on them. 2 of the tires have good tread, two need new tires soon. 2 of the rims have mild curb rash, but its not very noticeable on these wheels, since it appears to be the same color throughout. I can send pictures to anybody who wants them.

I am asking
$500 + Stock 14" steelies
or
$250 + Stock 15" wheels
(tires need not be on wheels, but if good tires are on the wheels, we can definitely talk on the cash part of the trade)

Located in Raleigh, NC, PM or reply if interested

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 28 2005, 04:50 PM
stock steelies count?
[post=452742]Quoted post[/post]​

As long as they are the 14" steelies found on integras, sure... not looking for a 13" wheel, just tired of paying so much for 17" tires, and want to go back to stock

You want black steelie or silver ones, or does it not matter

anybody? This is a pretty good deal if you were planning on upgrading your wheels anyways. Wheel stores wont give you trade in on used, lol

Originally posted by JDMH22Integra@Jan 31 2005, 12:59 AM
last bump, will drop it if nobody is interested
[post=453670]Quoted post[/post]​

you take some 99 mesh rims with 2 sumitomo sumics and 2 falken ziexs all tires like new 195/50/15s if so how much then also can you send pics

I emailed pictures to the guy who was interested... just making sure you got them.

MVC-005S.JPG

They all look like this, no need to post 4 images
MVC-006S.JPG

This is the curb rash on one of them, only one with it... and it only is noticeable up close.
MVC-013S.JPG

Just a picture of them on my Integra.

Back