WTT: 88 Mitsubishi starion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah there were.....can i send pics to someone and have them post the pics for me? thanks in advance

hey man can you send me pics at 240-625-7495 and i will post them up and look at them about the trade for my swapped ef ...........civichatch07@myactv.net

someone has to want to trade!! the car ran an 11.54 at 124. looking for a swapped honda. i can send pics to anyone, just give me your email.

DAM!!!!!!!!!!.....after i sall the pics i would have traded you but i am in maryland dam it sorry man i would of traded you

i have a local friend that ownes a shipping company so i can get really good rates on shipping, so the car can be shipped anywhere for real cheap if anyone is interested.

like i've said a couple of times now, give me your email address and i'll send pics to anyone interested!

Well i've sent pics to a couple of people now... So can someone post them for me? anyone else want pics?

are you interested in just selling it? if so i have a friend that i think would be interested. lmk how much if you do. thanks.

Back