wtt 97 honda civic ex coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

killercannible

Its a 97 civic ex, with si rear disc brake conversion, drilled and slotted rotors with semi metalic pads, 99-00 seats front and back, full stainless exhaust, type r strut bar, stock d16y8, more pm and ask. I'm looking to trade for a nice crx with a swap in good condition or a civic hatch 89-91 or 92-95 with swap. Post or pm, I'll get back to you no matter what. New pics of car, took them today.

Car pics
Car pics
Car pics
Car pics
Car pics
Car pics
Car pics
Car pics
Car pics
Car pics

shit i posted a thread i wanted to trade form my crx. if it was the car in your avatar i would be all over it

I am done with singles, that is why i want to trade for a swapped civic. Also, i don't want cash because this is my daily driver and i need to have it to get me to college. I am open to any trades, integras, civics, whatever.

dude!!!....i dont know if you want this but it is very swap worthy......i have an 89 crx si with a d16a6...the back is hit but everything else is mint....if you are interested i have pics...im in ct toooo!!!!! west haven.....the interior i mostly complete and the thing just got a new headgasket kit put in....only 121,000 on it too......lemme know
:mrgreen:

hey im very interested in this willing to trade 98 civic hb shell with no motor and front end damage for your can plus cash if needed get back to me asap

Back