wtt a 1996 nissan 200sx for .....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its completely stock isnt it :( ill trade you my mirage for it, but you gotta pay me 2K cash :)

sucks cuz id rather have that than my worked 2000 mirage.

where u located??? i got a 95 ex 5spd with a d16y7 with a vtec head runs great and low miles on the engine! let me know

robbyho21 said:
where u located??? i got a 95 ex 5spd with a d16y7 with a vtec head runs great and low miles on the engine! let me know

i am in pa not to far from you about 1.5 hours if your in binghamton ny it is a five speed it pretty much stock only an intake filter and a axle back exhasut

Raven2201 said:
is this a 5 spd?. I have a 99 civic ex I am selling but a straight out trade would be hard for me to do.

yup its a 5 speed

let me know where you guys live and if you have any pics of it hit me at civiclxb16a@aol.com

Last edited:
damn, if it wasn't so high in mileage I might of had some interest. I have a 91 CRX that just rolled 82K

if you had a sohc civic to trade with me for it i would take it off your hands tomorrow! but the reason why i am getting rid of it is to get a civic or teg not a mirage :( sorry man!

oh well. just so you know this thing will walk stock d16z6 civics all day.

:werd:

With just intake and exhaust my old roommate ran 15.0 on street tires... with the JDM SR20DET components and a 3 inch exhaust plus a JWT ECU, he's in the low 12s. Bigger injectors are the only thing holding him back, and he just moved to Cali- so no more SE-R.

Bump for a nice car.

Back