wtt a 1996 nissan 200sx for .....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

calesta thanks man
and turbomirage know your car would walk all over it but i don't need a fast car for that i got my RX5.7 that will walk all over your car :) but i want a sohc vtec for some fun loving daily driving hit vtec once in a while and get 30 mpg thats all i want!

Last edited:
mmmm JWT stuff rocks. its gooooold.

what is a RX5.7??

LOL not when you dropped 4000 on a motor that lasted 21k why not spend the money on a v8 instead!

i would have kept it stock :)

its just a pimp car, as-is.

nevermind. i agree with you now. just saw it was an FC.

maybe you don't understand! even if it was an FD the motor will still blow and it would cost 6gs to get it rebuilt so that is why i went v8 i love the FC over the FD anyday it simple and sleek even if you gave me an FD i would sell it off the back its to much work for an FD

im not stupid guy im sure i could rebuild a rotary motor on my own no problem.

6K? i think you are exagerrating.

its not as easy as you think! all the gaskets and seals all over the place! but it on you if you like the rotary motor then get it! :)

the price of the stuff is! i have done one na with a friend it was easy its the seals that are expensive! go to mazda and find out how much one apex seal cost! then you will see why i went with something cheaper and easier! :)

looking for 2500 obo let me know but i got a trade in the works so what ever comes up first!

trade for this? that is me, btw :)

drift1.JPG

Back