wtt a 1996 nissan 200sx for .....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got a honda

35-45 mpg :) 94 honda civic hatchback, 170,000 miles navy blue great grey interior, with a focal vx33 13" sub, and a cheap amp ( last time i looked on ebay the sub was over 500 heavily used) it has some rust in the rear fenders which i could repair. or it would be an easy bondo job. aside from that the car is in great shape, new head gasket, new plugs, wires, timing belt, thermostat, and water pump ( it overheated when i got it so i redid most of the wear stuff in the engine) also it has a motorized face deck with ipod hookups, and possible ipod nano.
im located in michigan.
feel free to contact me at (231)941-2089

For Sale: I am looking to trade this 95 Honda Civic Del Sol. It has high miles but still runs like a top. Well cared for and maintained. It has a VIS Carbon fiber hood, Chrome short shifter ( yeah its a 5 speed ) grounding kit and 18" wheels with good tires. The car is black with a black primered fender does not look bad could use that fender painted. it is the 1.5 MPFI engine good on gas. everything works on the car with the exception of the rear window.. it does not go up and down... Body is nice and interior is nice. . Hot heater and ice cold ac.. K&N Air filter... And a removable hard top roof that stores neatly in the trunk. has Panasonic cd player with input for laptop, ipod, mp3 player etc ( really handy ) 15 inch Earthquake DVC Sub in ported box, 400 TX Earthquake amp and a Lightening Audio 1 farad Cap.. Exhaust is stock and in good shape, Currently inspected and currently on the road. I Am looking to trade this pretty much even up for ??? I just want something different for a daily driver. I have had it for a while and want a change.. E mail me with what you have to tradeI will consider all cars and trucks that are running and roadworthy. . No junk my car is a nice car and i am looking for something reoughly equal for a trade. Money talks make a cash offer... Sell with the 18 inch wheels or I have a set of Chrome 17's that are really nice as well. that can go with the car insted if you would like .no scammers, no cashiers checks Must pick car up in Punxsutawney Pa. e mail sircrx@gmail.com or hit me up over at The CRX Community :: Index under toxiclows

do u still got the ser

i dont have a honda. but i got cash. i live in texas and if u still have it in jan ill be heading east around jan 8-15 how much will u sell it for does it run alright ill be driving it back to texas i might have a civic ex for u but its my wifes. i can do my best to talk her out of it!!!:rolleyes:

Back