WTT b16 ek coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

killercannible

I'm looking for a b series swapped hatch. Ef, Eg, Ek, Dc anything as long as its b series. My coupe is a 97 civic ex with: B16 motor, gsr tranny, fidanza ligthweight flywheel, exedy clutch, b&m short shifter, si rear disc conversion, obd2-1 conversion, usdm p30, no ac, da integra seats, nuespeed sport springs, ctr strut bar, full 2.5 exhaust, dc header, straight thru cat, and ctr replica lip. These are older pics but if interested i will take newer ones. Body is not mint but paint is still in good shape. Just looking for a hatch with a b swap that is reliable and equal in quality.
100_1040.jpg

mycarleft.jpg

100_1044.jpg

0818071812.jpg

100_1046.jpg

0b5989c1.jpg

You don't want an auto Integra do you? BTW this car looks familiar, you didn't work for Prestige Parking did you?

It's a valet company that operates mostly in NJ. This looks just like this kid who worked theres civic. And it had a b16 with a GSR trans.

Well it was built extremely nicely, so that's a complement to you. Nice car, good luck trading it.

Back