wtt: b16a2 head for ek parts or sohc turbo parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

00 civ&90 hatch

like the title says i'm looking to trade the b16 head that i was gonna use for a ls/vtec build but have decided to go sohc turbo so i'm lookin for ek parts or sohc turbo parts let me know wat you got

bump it up it's theres only 57k miles on this head it's complete minus intake and exhaust mani i'll take $450 for it if anyone wants to jus buy it

I can get whatever ek parts or single cam parts u need. Let me know what you are looking to trade the head for.

i need ek doors for a 2 door non power,an ek si grill , a set of si springs and i also need the shocks/struts would be great if the springs were already on the shocks

hey man is that head complete with vtech solenoid and all?

hey man i got a built d16y8 head that is for sale shoot me a pm with a offer theses are the specs
crower stage 2 cam
crower titanium springs and retainers
and kms valves
new parts have less than 100 miles on them

b18a1

hey i have a b18a1 head that i will trade for your b16a2 head if you would like it is torn down right now but that is easy to fix i would put it all back together for you if you are intrested write me back or e-mail me at ryan.romero@jacobs.com. Also i forgot this head is off a j-spec b18 and has around 40k on it.

Okay guys, this thread is 2 years old. Chances are he probably doesn't have it up for sale anymore.

Back