WTT crx Si hell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatukazi

ambitious...but rubbish
in minnesota would be best, but I might take a short trip outstate, realizing mine isn't the cleanest in the world I am truly wanting an EF Si hatch as clean as mine. four doors, wagons or whole car with B16 works too.

147K on shell, fairly clean for MN car NO bondo. currently running B16 swap (needs dizzy, or just an igniter), new timing belt/tensioner, tranny has the normal grind going into 3rd unless you double clutch or shift slowly.

right now needing an IACV, and the igniter, I really want to keep the engine so I can fix it, I love it when it runs right, just need a shell with a backseat to put it in.

013-1.jpg

008.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:
my dad has a truck and trailer, so I can deliver.......

i'm sorry but your title makes me :lol: .....

WTT crx Si hell
i know what you mean but...might wish it said 'shell' instead, otherwise people might back away slowly; crx si hell doesn't sound like a fun trade.

i'm sorry but your title makes me :lol: .....

WTT crx Si hell
i know what you mean but...might wish it said 'shell' instead, otherwise people might back away slowly; crx si hell doesn't sound like a fun trade.

I know I tried to change it but it didn't work.

WHOA.... are you accidentally adding an extra 0 to those prices?

I can find a CRX with a b16 in it for that price. Maybe not as clean but that's just down right outrageous.

let me look for an Si shell and I'll get back to you.

and I really dont want to come off the seats cuz they are very hard to find.

How much without the motor, just the shell, seats and some steelies?

I cant locate a shell at all right now, but I would trade shell for shell.

still looking if I find something that works I will post a price.

and I only have 3 steelies:eek:

Back