WTT/FS:OBD1 B16a longblock/tranny/harness/etc.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
Alright. I have a perfectly strong OBD 0 B16a1 longblock(oil pan to valve cover)/Y1 cable tranny(non LSD), OBD 0 harness, minor mods, etc. etc. This swap was in my 89 CRX and worked perfect(i'm just going with something different now). I have basiclly everything to put this motor into a EF chassis.

I'm in need of a hydraulic transmission for a B series motor(either GSR,CTR,ITR...NO LS trannys). depending on what tranny it is, I will be willing to work a deal with these parts/$$$. I also have many other parts availble for B series and EF chassis. I really just need to get this thing out and my new parts in so I can finish my build. I would prefer the GSR tranny(since I own a near new CTR LSD). let me know what you have. I can provide pics to any SERIOUS buyers/trades. Serious inquiries will get more info on the entire setup or other stuf I have. I'm located in Southern California and would really prefer NOT to ship a motor, but will if price/trade is right.write me @:

bigmoneymatt@socal.rr.com or PM me from this site.

matt

Back