WTT: K&N Air filter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jimboburgess

Go fast, Go Cheap
I got an air filter and it is too large to fit on the application i need it for. I has an internal diameter of 3.5 inches, I am looking for a straight up trade for something with a 2.25 or 2.5 inch inner diameter of a similar style. It needs to be short since the area is tight.

help a brotha' out Show me what you got???

Attachments

• 02-02-07_1404.jpg
    02-02-07_1404.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 02-02-07_1405.jpg
    02-02-07_1405.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 02-02-07_1406.jpg
    02-02-07_1406.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 134
I got an air filter and it is too large to fit on the application i need it for. I has an internal diameter of 3.5 inches, I am looking for a straight up trade for something with a 2.25 or 2.5 inch inner diameter of a similar style. It needs to be short since the area is tight.

help a brotha' out Show me what you got???

here tell me if it works for you
IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

give it through the weekend and we'll see. it' passes my standards, but in all honestly that would look lame in my engine bay so if soemthing more suiting is offered i'll take it.

yeh, seems like a deal, it's the size i need and short enough to fit in the area i need it to

Hah, avoid those filters at all costs. They flow like crap, and those "chrome" pieces like to break off. Thank goodness for MAF sensor screens or my old engine would've been toast :ph34r:

I'd rather take a trade fo' a k&n for another reliably good name. fake plastic chrome doesn't have much of a place in my engine bay.

haha, yeh man. If you got your hopes up, i'm sorry. I should've just said no first off when i was hesitant to trade.

Why not be cheap? I have this useless air fitler. At least it's useless to me. But would be perfect for someone who wants to stick it on the end of a turbo. hmm. . . maybe i can hock it on HMT.com those guys don't mind us cheap fuckers.

Back