1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTT my 93 LS integra for street bike

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by daboosted93, Apr 12, 2007.

1. daboosted93

daboosted93 New Member

ok guys, Im not sure if this will work, but I live in denver and i have been trying to sell my car for some time now so I could buy a bike. I might as well try this. I would like to trade it for a street bike. i have no real preference, but would like to get either a cbr or a gsxr. not really looking for anything over 750cc, but all offers would be considered. I have too many cars and could spare one for a bike, just been a while since I owned one and all my friends are getting them and im jealous. I miss it so bad, so If you have a bike and would like a car, look into this. my car has 154k miles on teh chasis, but I put a motor in it after i boosted the original one, and it only has like 130k on it. I know not much of a difference, but oh well. runs great but does need some tlc in the interior. It is about 6 of 10 but still decent. Outside is immaculate with pretty much NO dents at all. newer paintjob 2 years ago in stock color. Title is clean and i have it ready to sign over. pics are below. I really dont want to travel too far to do this

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted