NY WTT my Autronic standalone for your s300

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

welfare

Ancient Member
WTT my autronic standalone, I can't get anyone local to tune this thing, it's got an obd1 harness, data cable and the unit itself, you need msd to run spark (not included), and a laptp with serial plug to tune (can include old dell laptop that will work fine for tuning if terms are good). The software would be on autronics site.
I want Hondata s300 OR obd1 AEM ems SOMEONE!!??!?!?!?!??!

I cant get anyone local to tune this thing and really I want something a little easier for me to fool around with.
This thing is worth like 2500 bucks, so if someone knows what it is they will be getting a deal!

Help a long time member out!!

I don't have anything you're looking for, but just a suggestion; why not just get a stock OBD1 ECU and just let someone tune it(Crome, Neptune, eCtune, etc.)? It'll be much cheaper, work just as well as S300, and you can just sell your Autronic ECU or trade it later(minimize downtime really).

On some site there was a guy selling his EMS for $650(I usually see them go for $800-$1100), so if you sell the Autronic and buy that, you wouldn't have to pay extra for tuning.

I want something I can tune myself easy and be able to pull out whenever I want. I really want to go the way of hondata or the EMS.

Back