wtt my crx shell for eg or ek hatch shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
i want to trade my crx shell. it is white and the interior is absolutly mint. newer tokico illumina springs and shocks, brand new brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors, ebc green stuff pads, stainless steel braided brake lines, hasport b series mount kit and hasport linkage. the shell is in absolutly mint shape besides missing a passenger fender. it is a 91 si white. could come with hx rims pc'd black with azenis if i need to include them. fuse box is relocated under the dash wires tucked, battery relocated to rear with box, powder coated whole front suspension and brake calipers with new rebuild kit. most of the bushings were just replaced with prothane bushings except the rear trailing arms are brand new factory just pressed in. let me know if anyone is interested i could get some pics and hopfully we could work somthing out. thanks, Dale

[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d70/erebunicrx/Picture065.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture071.jpg
[/img]

Picture064.jpg

pics of the wire tuck? pics of the whole car? you say shell so no motor?

would you outright sell it? or just looking to trade?

just have to recharge the batteries first. i would sell but have not got any offers yet so i dont know a price yet

wNzE2Mzg5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNzE2Mzg4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

heres a couple that i had already, i'll get the rest tommorow

throw a price at me in PM. just whatever you think its worth or what you are looking to get. im tight on money just like you, but i MIGHT be able to pull something together... price it without the exhaust or mount kit, as im not really interested in either of those, i would like the hasport linkage and HX wheels though.

also is/was the car running obd1? or 0? what did it have in it before? LS right? mind giving some info on the previous setup? just trying to see how the car is currently wired/setup for. also, the car did run and everything worked with the wire tuck? as in, you didnt do the wire tuck after pulling the engine did you? did you cut any wires for the tucking? or just stretch/reroute the harness to more places?

anyway, get back to me. also would like pics of the rear suspension/brakes and under the dash wire tucking if possible. thanks.

hey gimmie a call if u still have the shell

Last edited:
Damn I didn't know the shell looked like THAT !

Will that brake stuff move over to my Civic ? If so I may be interested. I also have a line on a Hatch, but it's got a front end collision.

im just going to kepp it. but when i just wanna sell it for $800 i'll let everyone know b/c thats the offers i have been getting.

if you sell that car for any thing under 1200 you are fuckin crazy!!!!! that car is mint!!!! it was a virgin crx when ya got it!!!!

guys this car is like wow i saw it when the kid befor him got it (tony) tony bought it form some older lady that had a stack or mantaince records and the body and interior was mine not even a brown spot were rust would start!!!!!

i seen it in dale's house and he not just spray pantein shit it look sweet!!!!!
and the inside is even nicer!!!

if you let this thing go for anythig nunder 1200 you need to be locked up :mad: cuz it prolly worth more now wit the shit done to it!!!!

FINISH BUILDING IT !

Back