WTT: my great condition 95 civic ex coupe for your 88+ hatch central c

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

handlebarsfsr

im looking to trade my very good condition 95 ex coupe for a 88+ hatch. my job often requires me to carry large, bulky items, and i ride mountain bikes a lot, and having a trunk just isnt cutting it anymore. i love this car, but it just doesnt suit my needs. ive owned it for the past 3.5 years, and have put over 50,000 trouble free miles on it. it currently sits at 147,xxx miles (i purchased it from the original owner at 84k). the motor is in perfect shape, i just passed ct emissions (a tailpipe sniffer test) and the car was putting out only 10-20% of the allowable emissions. it never smokes, stutters, etc. tranny is also in good condition, however it does have a slight grind if you force 3rd gear at high rpm. ive done all scheduled maintance on the car, timing belt and water pump were done around 95k, and all oil changes have been done between 3-4k miles. The car has every available power option- a/c, cruise, p/s, power locks, etc, and all work fine. the power steering belt died about 6 months ago, and i havent gotten around to changing it, but it can easily be put back on if the buyer desires, as all the equipment is still in the car.

im looking for a clean, mainly stock hatchback with reasonable miles on it thats not too heavily modified and is comfortable as a daily driver. im ONLY looking for a hatch, i already have a coupe and a sedan, and neither fits my needs. YOU MUST be in driving distance from hartford ct, i will not trade something i cannot see in person first. im also ONLY looking for a straight trade, or trade plus cash on your side. im not in a position to put down any money for a trade, unless its very little, and your car is really spectacular. ideally id like a straight trade for a 94-95 si hatch, but i'll concider all models and years. obviously older cars will need to have cash, and if its going to be an ef, im going to be very picky. show me what you've got.

first pic is very recent, its dirty b/c, well its january and its cold and theres snow on the ground. 2nd pic is from the summer all cleaned up. rims pictured in 2nd pic are not mine, and are not included with the car. my aim is handlebarsfsr and my email is mghallarin@yahoo.com

img18464ry.jpg

img23466gt.jpg

Will you trade for a DA i will give cash too. I know you said you need room i can fit two bmx bikes in the back me and my brother both ride just let me know. I will drive to you Chad

possibly, email/aim/pm me some information, pics, etc of your car. but honestly bikes arent the real issue for me, as i can just get a rack- im a painter and often i need to carry large quanties of paint and supplies, and those just dont fit in a car with a trunk. and i dispise taking the company van, it adds 2 hours of unpaid time to my day to get it and use it, and its rickety as hell.

Back