wtt my quaife ls tranny for a b16/gsr lsd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

handlebarsfsr

i have a MINT condition ls tranny with a quaife lsd. i spent well over 2 grand on this thing- brand new bearings, brand new syncros, brand new quaife, everything. i ran it on a stock b20z2. i had planned to turbo it, but i ran into some problems with the motor, and then i moved back to school, so the car has been sitting since last september. ive decided to go to with a b18c n/a instead, so i need to get a tranny with some shorter gears. ideally id like a b16 or gsr tranny with a quaife, but i'll look at anything with an lsd. id really rather prefer to deal with locals- ct, ri, ma, ny, etc. but i will ship for the right deal. i can include some cash on my end for something really nice. please help a guy out- someones got a big bore turbo that wants some gears....

*edit* tranny is still in the car, as any trader can drive it before they buy. only pics i have of it are in the car, which i can provide to any interested buyer.

Back